DraftTek Mock Draft

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
This would be the greatest draft ever for the cardinals. It has Qb's going 1-4...with Richardson at 3 and Levis at 4.

Personally, I think that is super unlikely. I think Levis and Richardson are projects and while someone might trade up for 1, I doubt it happens for both, but I could be wrong.

That draft brings in 6 guys that I would expect to play significant snaps in 23...and potential red shirt starter in 24 in Vorhees.

If we end up with a draft like this, we will turn this roster around very quickly, and maybe that really is the secret sauce with the coaching staff. You give them tons of young guys with potential and you let them find the gems.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
The draft they have is good but man looking back on the past drafts we couldn’t hit on squat after the third round.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trading with Seattle is super interesting. Essentially they'd have to agree to not take Anderson, draft their hopeful QBOTF, supply us with add'l capital for the draft and KNOW that we are taking a guy we hope destroys their guy. I dont see it.

Another 5'9" receiver? Nah.

But overall, hell yes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson