Let's get it right this time: Re-drafting the 1st round of the 2023 NFL draft

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that’s painful. And no other player drafted by monti jumps up into the first.
Just one of many reasons I ain’t a fan of another “haul” trade back draft at the expense of taking one of the top 3 players again… at a crucial position of need to boot… again.

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
Meh- I don’t understand the Paris hate, I thought he had a solid rookie season. It’s also not like Will Anderson was amazing either. I think he’s exactly what people thought he would be- solid edge rusher but isn’t a freak of nature like bosa or something.

Really depends who we lands with our two first round picks this year. If we had drafted Anderson - does that get us more wins and change our draft position? Maybe, maybe not

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Meh- I don’t understand the Paris hate, I thought he had a solid rookie season. It’s also not like Will Anderson was amazing either. I think he’s exactly what people thought he would be- solid edge rusher but isn’t a freak of nature like bosa or something.

Really depends who we lands with our two first round picks this year. If we had drafted Anderson - does that get us more wins and change our draft position? Maybe, maybe not
“Hate?” Who “hates” Paris? USA Today has some personal grudge against Paris? He had an acceptable year. Wasn’t rated highly compared to his contemporaries. It is what it is.

And by all accounts Anderson had a pretty good rookie season in setting the edge and pressures.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Crazy the differences of opinion. ESPN released a re-draft a couple of weeks ago. They had Paris going #7.

Appreciate you posting an alternative view! One year is such little data that perceptions can vary greatly!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson