2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaking news: Pro-athlete has elite hand-eye coordination.

Yep he’s a great athlete but this honestly not that impressive... I’m not an elite athlete in anyway shape or form. But was good at basketball in HS and I would go through spurtsin practice or a game even pick up games here and there where I could make 7-10 buckets in a row from 12-18 feet while being guarded..... Still fun to watch though

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Hitting shots is impressive for anyone. I’ve seen the best pro athletes look like complete idiots trying to take batting practice or playing golf.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hitting shots is impressive for anyone. I’ve seen the best pro athletes look like complete idiots trying to take batting practice or playing golf.

Batting practice and hitting 80-100mph balls yes that’s impressive. Much more so IMO.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s no doubt that K1 is a great all around athlete. The fact that he can play pro football & baseball leads me to believe that he can play any sport. So knocking down a slew of 3 pointers doesn’t surprise me. Athletes are athletes. Hell, I played pretty much every sport known to mankind. I’m 63 and can still go outside and make 10 straight 3 pointers. Now, don’t ask me to take a charge. That may not go well. I’ve had a couple of 300 games in bowling & did win a brand new Buick back in 2003 with a tournament hole in one from 185 yds. It’s been a couple years, but I’m certain I can still go into a batting cage & make contact as long as it’s just heat coming at me.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
ttps://clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulPatientOwlMingLee-O73G60vt2h-NAOI4

Kyler was streaming himself playing video games with former college teammate, current Bill, Cody Ford and decided to pull up highlights from our game with the Bills. Heres a small clip of him taking blame for a sack.

The link/embed wasn't working properly with Twitch so I decided to remove the "h" from https. Just copy the link and put the h back at the start if you're interested.

Last edited:

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Kyler was streaming himself playing video games with former college teammate, current Bill, Cody Ford and decided to pull up highlights from our game with the Bills. Heres a small clip of him taking blame for a sack.

The link/embed wasn't working properly with Twitch so I decided to remove the "h" from https. Just copy the link and put the h back at the start if you're interested.

That play says a lot about how the wrs were coached last year.

Why run deep when you as a wr see defense and adjust your route to what you are seeing?

Intelligence is not being matured

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Kyler "this sack is on me. It's a hot read we practice all week. I have got to get the ball out of there"

@Chopper0080 I believe you were looking for this sort of self accountability

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cardinals OL was better last year than many of us give credit. PFF rated them 12th best overall.
We were extremely weak up the middle & the stronger defenses like the Rams took full advantage of that. Being semi-retired, I’ve gone back & rewatched the entire season. Murray was on the run most of the snaps, so PFF’s ratings don’t tell the whole story. Murray’s legs made that OL statistically look better than it actually was.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What that tells you more than anything is that he was very good for a rookie. He was also pretty good for a 2nd year guy last year. Obviously still need to take a couple more steps forward if he is going to enter the conversation of a top 5 or so QB in the league.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson