Under-examined embarrassment from Sunday?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Sharpest tool based on a celebratory photo from the Grey Cup parade? Kid graduated in 3 1/2 yrs from high school academic all state...graduated in 3 years from the University of Minnesota academic all American...completed his first Masters first year at S Dakota..2nd Masters his last year there and started on a 3rd..once again named academic All-American. If you ask me ..Kliff is the one who needs little sharpening..if you ever watched this kid play...you would know that Streveler's skill set lends itself to RPO's and running to set up the pass. It looked to me that Kliff was coaching scared and afraid to get him hurt should an injury occur with no third option at QB..If in fact Streveler was used in the same fashion as McVey used Woolford..it would have been a whole different ballgame imo

+1

We mismanaged Streveler all year. K1 must have thrown a fit early in the year due to coming out on short yardage but Streveler could have changed the complexion of several games by getting that hard yard or just a simple QB sneak. So many wasted opportunities in short yardage situations.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Sharpest tool based on a celebratory photo from the Grey Cup parade? Kid graduated in 3 1/2 yrs from high school academic all state...graduated in 3 years from the University of Minnesota academic all American...completed his first Masters first year at S Dakota..2nd Masters his last year there and started on a 3rd..once again named academic All-American. If you ask me ..Kliff is the one who needs little sharpening..if you ever watched this kid play...you would know that Streveler's skill set lends itself to RPO's and running to set up the pass. It looked to me that Kliff was coaching scared and afraid to get him hurt should an injury occur with no third option at QB..If in fact Streveler was used in the same fashion as McVey used Woolford..it would have been a whole different ballgame imo

Who are you, his father... sorry, pimping the academic excellence of Minnesota and S. Dakota to me just doesn't do the trick

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson