Keim time again?! Odell on the market

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
There are 32 two teams.. if someone is a third receiver shouldn't they most likely be ranked anwhere from 65-96 when it comes to receiving yards? Although some could argue he was our number #2 receiver then.. if he can be our third receiver and get 590 yards we should be pretty happy I would think?
I guess I don't understand your point in relation to my post. I indicated that Humphries and Kirk have both established themselves as league average players...and they have similar games played over the entirety of Kirk's career. I don't understand where the conversation regarding Kirk being a #2 or a #3 was initiated. The bottom line is that Christian Kirk has not shown anything to indicate that he is anything other than a league average player which means he is completely up-gradable. Christian Kirk should not be the reason we pass on an opportunity to add a top WR like OBJ.

If you post is trying to initiate a discussion about what level of productivity should we expect from our # 3 WR...that is more dependent on how you want the distribution of your offense to look.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That’s going to be a hard No.

Seems like KK is building a close nitted team. Dhop chose this team and took a Very team friendly deal because of this.

Do you want to ruin that by bringing in a locker room cancer
He benefited from the deal as well, $27.5M average ain't peanuts.

That trade screams Patriots or Seahawks.

I see SF in mix as well unfortunately, Kittles & Deebo could use help. OBJ and Cam will drive Bill B mad. SEA with their big name track record makes sense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson