Keim time again?! Odell on the market

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s all in. Damn his diva attitude, this man has talent. Would you do it?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You cannot, cannot bolster a high profile position as WR with trades and free agents. We spent our money on one of the best which is D-Hop... now we have to fill this in house so our young team has some financial ease in the years to come with a QB that is going to take a chunk of the salary cap

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Robinson would be a much better #2 long term for Hopkins than Beckham.

I would offer them Kirk straight up for Robinson. Beckham would take picks, which I don't think we need to give up

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s all in. Damn his diva attitude, this man has talent. Would you do it?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

god no

This dude made an amazing catch on Monday night football years ago and after that his resume is paper thin. He’s more style than substance

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Robinson would be a much better #2 long term for Hopkins than Beckham.

I would offer them Kirk straight up for Robinson. Beckham would take picks, which I don't think we need to give up

Frankly, I think Robinson has more to offer than Kirk and Isabella, but those two have not had enough targets to really have an idea if that judgement is right or not

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
When he doesn't have an elite QB like Eli throwing to him, you see how average he is.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
god no

This dude made an amazing catch on Monday night football years ago and after that his resume is paper thin. He’s more style than substance
1000+ yards every year(other than his injured year) and averaging 90 catches is paper thin?

I get he’s a head case, but he produces. Even with Mayfield at QB, he put up over 1000 yards.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seems like a good “buy low” opportunity.

As Warren Buffet likes to say: invest when there’s blood in the streets. Belichick has made his life off these kinds of pick-ups.

I wouldn’t give up anything substantial: perhaps a 3rd/conditional 2nd.

I would talk to Kyler and Hop first.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1000+ yards every year(other than his injured year) and averaging 90 catches is paper thin?

I get he’s a head case, but he produces. Even with Mayfield at QB, he put up over 1000 yards.

His production had dropped off since 2016. His first 3 years he was good but since the production doesn’t justify the BS that comes with his. Yes 1000 yards but barely got over 1000 the last 2 years

90 catches? Not since his first 3 years

and his 1 playoff game he was horrible maybe he shouldn’t of been partying in Miami right before it

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's gonna end up on the Cowboys. Or the Seahawks. Or, the 49ers or Rams.

Or maybe all 4 of them and when even a blind man can see he's not worth the gamble, Washington will sign him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson