Tramaine Brock getting released

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
On a defensive secondary where people don't know where the they are supposed to be, cutting one of the few guys that does doesn't make sense from a competitive standpoint.

The bigger issue in my mind is that Chandler Jones seems to be coasting. If that is the case, it probably means Vance has lost the confidence of the defensive players.

The only reason which makes sense is if the Cards know there is a suspension about to happen or something which might eventually affect his status by the league... because right now, there is no logic cutting him

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is no money being paid next year to him, just $2 million of the bonus was spread to next year's cap. Deal was 1yr $7 million, $5 million counted this year and $2 next. I'm sure it was done this way to give more flexibility this season

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
2 million isn't that bad then. Thanks for the info.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He wasn’t on waivers for very long. Titans claimed him.
Because he is not a bad player...just a limited one. Like I said, Keim did this to sabotage Vance, OR in the best world scenario compromised his ability to support his rookie QB with a "make good for a vet" move. Neither is acceptable IMO.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because he is not a bad player...just a limited one. Like I said, Keim did this to sabotage Vance, OR in the best world scenario compromised his ability to support his rookie QB with a "make good for a vet" move. Neither is acceptable IMO.
Vance is doing terrible just fine on his own.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Vance is doing terrible just fine on his own.
Yes, which is why Keim cutting one of his most trusted defensive guys is such a dirty move. You don't get rid of talent and experience on a defense that lacks both if you are trying to help the defense get better.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson