Why didn't Keim make a run at Clowney?

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We lack skill on the defensive line, I've heard Bickley bring this up as well. It seems like we are NEVER in the mix for any big name free agents via trade etc.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did he say that somewhere? I still think Seattle is overrated af, the would be a 1-2 win team without RW.

He talked to a former teammate on the Seahawks and was convinced that was where he wanted to go. Don't have a link but I remember reading that somewher when the trade went down.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dude. We get it. You hate Keim. Writing these senseless posts every other day doesn’t help anything or anyone though.

I thought this was a Cardinals message board, and when was the last post about Keim I started?

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"
Writing these senseless posts every other day doesn’t help anything or anyone though"

Still waiting on you to show me when my last post about Steve Keim I made was, let me know when you find it bud.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why didn't God open a hole in the Earth that sucked both Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson into Hell before the game started last Sunday? I mean if we want to ask hard questions, let's get to the ones that matter.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why didn't God open a hole in the Earth that sucked both Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson into Hell before the game started last Sunday? I mean if we want to ask hard questions, let's get to the ones that matter.

Keim never goes after big name FA's using draft picks, that is his MO. He'd rather draft poorly, sign aging, injured, or non-productive FA's during the off-season. His ability to put talent on this team is the reason why this team stinks.

Reactions: HGC

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim never goes after big name FA's using draft picks, that is his MO. He'd rather draft poorly, sign aging, injured, or non-productive FA's during the off-season. His ability to put talent on this team is the reason why this team stinks.

Hicks was the second biggest MLB name in FA.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The OP has a point ...like it or not

Seattle has been relevant with Pete C at the helm every year

Cardinals aren't even close when comparing teams year after year

Seattle is again winning...and is likely to win for the next umpteen years....whereas Cardinals and Cardinals fans will be looking at top 5 picks for the next umpteen years.

Shoot if you were just looking at how these teams get made every year and you weren't a Cardinals fan....you sure as heck wouldn't choose them as 'your' team....it's only due to your loyalty you stay a fan of this team.....all logical sense says we should leave....but we don't....we love misery

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I I'm

But The all powerful God could've gone full on zeus and thrown a lightning bolt that incinerated Seattle's entire defense. Even with Clowney. Clowney could've been one of those tiki torches.

Really, think about it, who should you be mad at?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
We lack skill on the defensive line, I've heard Bickley bring this up as well. It seems like we are NEVER in the mix for any big name free agents via trade etc.

I would rather have Calais Campbell back.

Why? - we spent that money on players that are no longer here.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Seattle, since drafting Russel Wilson, has been relevant with Pete C at the helm every year

fixed

Cards are in a different place than SEA now. Three or four years ago -- the Cards would have been in a place where they could have been players: contender, willing to pay for a rent a player for a year, etc

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I I'm

But The all powerful God could've gone full on zeus and thrown a lightning bolt that incinerated Seattle's entire defense. Even with Clowney. Clowney could've been one of those tiki torches.

Really, think about it, who should you be mad at?
youre on fire today

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fixed

Cards are in a different place than SEA now. Three or four years ago -- the Cards would have been in a place where they could have been players: contender, willing to pay for a rent a player for a year, etc
this is true. Rent a vet works when you are a contender. We arent seeing great rent a vet signings right now because we are no longer one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson