Is it time for AZ to follow Miami's method?

Is it time to trade for the future?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I think so. Why not? There is good possibility keim has hamstrung this roster so bad with no young quality depth that we might need a dearth of draft picks for the new gm to have of his own. The 49ers had the right idea right before John lynch. Give the new gm a fair shot and load up his roster with young complementary talent that will fit the system... Like a gm does for belicheck every year.
How are they handcuffed? They have almost $80m to spend next off season and still have pretty much all of their draft picks. The issue isn't that they don't have the necessary assets for a big leap next year, but whether the assets are used wisely that will matter.

Reactions: HGC

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How are they handcuffed? They have almost $80m to spend next off season and still have pretty much all of their draft picks. The issue isn't that they don't have the necessary assets for a big leap next year, but whether the assets are used wisely that will matter.
Agreed. What I was referring to was the building of young talent over the years.. I'm just in the line of thinking that we need to really hone in our drafting and become wayyy more methodical about the process. Players that fit the systems you want to run and commit to and not just keims seemingly rogue style that he was reportedly committed to.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
No because you don't gut your roster and tank after you have your QB in hand. They will have more than enough through the draft and free agency to turn this team around next year (assuming they use those assets wisely). The last thing you want to do when trying to develop a young QB is force him to carry an even more depleted roster than we currently have.

Just ask Josh Rosen about it.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This thread is senseless. We're not going to dump, tank, and rebuild. We're already in the midst of that.
You'll never compete if you give away ALL of your talent. We have to keep the bit that we have remaining and build around it.

It only takes two years for a total retooling in the NFL.

We're keeping:

Murray
Fitz as long as he wants
Kirk
Keeshawn
David Johnson
Chase Edmonds

Peterson
Jones
Murphy
Baker
Allen

The rest are interchangeable.

You guys whose hair is on fire about this season really need to settle down. It was always going to be a losing season. New offensive systems, new OC/HC, new quarterback always takes half a year at least to get figured out, and they are all rookies to boot. Cut the whiny crap out. You want a rebuild? This is what it looks and feels like. Cool your selfish crap out.
Waaaaaah! I wanna winner noooowwww!! (Holds breath and retains poop.)

You realize that Kyler Murray started 14 total football games since high school before he was make our starting QB? Give 'em a minute to breathe.

Last edited: