Who trades for Rosen?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That still doesn`t make it so does it? Its not written in stone Chris.I just love how the detractors say that Rosen won`t improve.Like its a fact.

Of course he will improve. He was QB 37 last year. Colt McCoy was better

I just don't see a likely outcome beyond QB 17, which would be a monumental improvement

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
They can't trade him if they don't get a first rounder for him- that would just be a larger indication that Keim is an idiot for trading up for him last year and not sticking with him this year.
Out of pride he'll hold onto Rosen and hope some team during training camp suddenly needs a starting QB and is willing to give a future first rounder for him, and if that doesn't happen we can at least sit back, eat popcorn and watch Keim squirm during interviews as we lose games and people ask about why we aren't starting Rosen. Even worse, Bosa will cause Murray to go to IR and Rosen wins the next 7 games, then demands to be traded.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think this is a reflection of Rosen as much as it is the Cardinals and their poor handling of the situation.
Doubtful. If he was better than Jones or Haskins it would have happened and been a non story.. no reason to dig into it further.. his contract alone was a selling point.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That still doesn`t make it so does it? Its not written in stone Chris.I just love how the detractors say that Rosen won`t improve.Like its a fact.
Does this make you like a Drew Stanton fan now? Lol... Rosen is irrelevant now.:D

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Doubtful. If he was better than Jones or Haskins it would have happened and been a non story.. no reason to dig into it further.. his contract alone was a selling point.
His contract has nothing to do with what the Cardinals were demanding in a trade. Cardinals wanted to recoup as much as they could for what they spent on getting him and teams showed them just how crazy they were.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Just talking about it now on NFL Network. They don't understand why the Cardinals didn't take care of moving Rosen before the draft. Actually easy to understand. It is the Cardinals. Laughing stocks with Billy and Mikey.....
Yep should’ve done the phone work 2 weeks ago! No way they just decided on Murray

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will slap my dick on the bar if we trade Rosen for Greedy Williams or AJ Brown

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing announced on Murray from Keim or Bidwill.

Maybe the Cardinals are working on something... maybe Rosen situation?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His contract has nothing to do with what the Cardinals were demanding in a trade. Cardinals wanted to recoup as much as they could for what they spent on getting him and teams showed them just how crazy they were.
So they are sticking it to the cardinals by showing them how stupid the pick was last year? I fail to see your point.. I'm glad we spent all that draft capital for a backup QB. Yikes.

Snoopdog323

Veteran
Reaction score
The fact no one is trading for this loser, shows how worthless he is. No one wants him. They would rather have Nines, Haskins, etc

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
So they are sticking it to the cardinals by showing them how stupid the pick was last year? I fail to see your point.. I'm glad we spent all that draft capital for a backup QB. Yikes.
Rosen may or may not have value with the rest of the league but the Cardinals put themselves in a position where they had NO leverage. Other teams know they can just hold out and get Rosen on the cheap. That doesn't mean they don't think he has potential but other GM's are being smarter about what they have to spend to get him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's too quiet on the Cardinals front for them not to be doing something.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chargers or Pats. Hopefully we can get a 3rd thrown in as well.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about Rosen and our 3rd for the Chargers 1st? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson