Kyler Murray Film Analysis (Best QB In The Draft)

OP
OP
TheCardFan

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
So who is this guy doing the analysis and why should his opinion matter more than any other talking head?Enlighten me.

I think he is an ex QB but nothing significant in the way of a scouting background. Just an interesting and insightful analysis.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m on the Kyler Murray bandwagon. This would be passing on Wilson again and he’ll be better than Wilson. Not saying Josh sucks but his ceiling is higher. I initially wanted Bosa but I’ll take Murray in a heartbeat

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He likes to get smug like he knows what's going on and has a little of Uncle Rico in him from "Napoleon Dynamite". Sure he knows some about football but his opinion is coming from someone who never played with the big boys or could not but he talks with authority like he was there. There are actually four people on this board for starters whose opinion I would take over him and that's K9, Harry, Buckybird and Chopper

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He likes to get smug like he knows what's going on and has a little of Uncle Rico in him from "Napoleon Dynamite". Sure he knows some about football but his opinion is coming from someone who never played with the big boys or could not but he talks with authority like he was there. There are actually four people on this board for starters whose opinion I would take over him and that's K9, Harry, Buckybird and Chopper
Well thanks for sucking up to me brown noser lol :mrgreen:

I think what really helps some of these guys is the all 22 tape that many of us don’t really ever get to see, particularly the QBs. I think the guy did a solid breakdown of both Rosen & Murray.

And btw Jet I think you know where I stand on the situation that lies ahead. I like Rosen & haven’t soured on him, but when we made K2 our HC it makes me think Murray is the best fit going forward for the maximum Air Raid success on offense. Imo there’s only a handful of teams/coaches that Murray could thrive in

Jetstream Green

Reaction score

I think what really helps some of these guys is the all 22 tape that many of us don’t really ever get to see, particularly the QBs. I think the guy did a solid breakdown of both Rosen & Murray.

And btw Jet I think you know where I stand on the situation that lies ahead. I like Rosen & haven’t soured on him, but when we made K2 our HC it makes me think Murray is the best fit going forward for the maximum Air Raid success on offense. Imo there’s only a handful of teams/coaches that Murray could thrive in

Well, for whatever reason you are right on most prospects (though Leinart had a lot of us fooled I think haha)

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I will tell you why I do not care for this guy's analysis and any authority on following him on his comments... Murray does not have great mechanics and throws the ball like a baseball, though that unorthodox approach seems to work fine for Mahomes

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Expecting the same career from Murray is betting a long shot.That's the part the Murrayites fail to consider.Thinking
Murray will be another short QB to succeed when many other QB fail.Bucking the odds is foolish when safer good options are available and you already have a potentially good QB on your roster.
How tall was Jeff Blake? I don’t think he was 6’1

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
IIRC Jeff Blake was not a scrambling QB although he had some mobility.
Murray can use his legs for a first down but he’s a smart runner like Wilson. He doesn’t run like Vick, he runs to throw and escape the rush. Blake was a “short” qb but not as dynamic as Murray. I didn’t want Kyler before but I’m warming up to him now. But seeing Bosa being Suggs to the Niners will hurt tho.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score

2. Things first does anyone at all on this board know what a air raid offense is and #2 Why if Murray is the end and be all of QBs could he or wouldn't he thrive in any other system so we actually condemn our selves to only being able to run this system if Murray is the choice

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will tell you why I do not care for this guy's analysis and any authority on following him on his comments... Murray does not have great mechanics and throws the ball like a baseball, though that unorthodox approach seems to work fine for Mahomes
Rodgers’ mechanics aren’t good either, but it hasn’t stopped him from being one of the best QBs of all time.

Think the “mechanics” talk is overrated.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Rodgers’ mechanics aren’t good either, but it hasn’t stopped him from being one of the best QBs of all time.

Think the “mechanics” talk is overrated.

Same for Rivers and his 3/4 delivery.

All the anti-Rivers people said he was going to suck and get a ton of batted balls. Didn't happen.

A few weeks ago I was arguing about Murray's height and batted balls....he had five last year which is below average.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison