New to the board, cards fan since 1976

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Guys I've been looking for an Arizona cardinals message board to get inside info about the coaching search & other fans perspective on our team. I found this one the other day. I love it. I became a cardinals fan in 1976 when they were in st.Louis & played in the NFC east, hated Dallas & it still kills me to see so many cowboys fans at state farm stadium. With that being said, I've seen the cardinals play in person 4 times. 1. 1990 in Joe Robbie stadium in Miami. 2. Drove cross country from Louisville ky (where I'm from & currently live) 1994 sun devil stadium against the giants, buddy Ryan was coaching then. Was going on vacation to phoenix anyways that week. 3. Drove from Louisville 4 hours to st.Louis to watch jake plummer destroy the rams in 1998. 4. Drive 1.5 hours to Indianapolis in 2016 to see them beat the colts. My goal is to fly out there this coming season & see them play against whomever at state farm stadium, maybe the Seahawks? I've had the NFL Sunday ticket since 1999, only way I can watch them play since hardly none of their games are on the national broadcast around here.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I spent 3 months in Louisville in 2016 for work, nice city.

Welcome to the board

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Welcome! You will love this board. You can post a lot, or like me, seldom, but you will get the best insight around. It is amazing how much knowledge can be found here!!!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome ! You eill get more breaking news on this board than you’ll get on espn! Oh, and I’ll have a 16 oz. rib eye, baked potatoe and Diet Coke.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red chili cheese enchilada with a fried egg on top and a cranberry juice/club soda for me..

Thank you very much and welcome!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I lived off of Brownsboro road for a few years. Total time in KY between Ft. Knox and Louisville is 7 years.

Still trying to get back for Thunder. Maybe 2020.

And screw Jim Beam..... I want a bottle of Pappy Van.

Welcome to the board!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I've been looking for an Arizona cardinals message board to get inside info about the coaching search & other fans perspective on our team. I found this one the other day. I love it. I became a cardinals fan in 1976 when they were in st.Louis & played in the NFC east, hated Dallas & it still kills me to see so many cowboys fans at state farm stadium..
As long as you don't like Dallas you will fit in fine. :thumbup:

Welcome to the board

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Guys I've been looking for an Arizona cardinals message board to get inside info about the coaching search & other fans perspective on our team. I found this one the other day. I love it. I became a cardinals fan in 1976 when they were in st.Louis & played in the NFC east, hated Dallas & it still kills me to see so many cowboys fans at state farm stadium. With that being said, I've seen the cardinals play in person 4 times. 1. 1990 in Joe Robbie stadium in Miami. 2. Drove cross country from Louisville ky (where I'm from & currently live) 1994 sun devil stadium against the giants, buddy Ryan was coaching then. Was going on vacation to phoenix anyways that week. 3. Drove from Louisville 4 hours to st.Louis to watch jake plummer destroy the rams in 1998. 4. Drive 1.5 hours to Indianapolis in 2016 to see them beat the colts. My goal is to fly out there this coming season & see them play against whomever at state farm stadium, maybe the Seahawks? I've had the NFL Sunday ticket since 1999, only way I can watch them play since hardly none of their games are on the national broadcast around here.

Welcome.I am just down the road about 20 miles .Am a AZ cards fan since 1963,Stlouis Cards fan since 1960 and a Louisville Cards fan since 1967.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I would like to be able to get out thst way for a game as well. I have only been the Cardinals play the Jets out here in NY. Much easier ticket than a Giant game

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson