The switch, humor me Michael Bidwill and read this solution from a Cardinal fan since 1976

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Switch the head coaching position with Kliff Kingsbury to Vance Joseph. The only reason the Cardinals made Kliff the head coach was because they did not want a team to snatch him by offering an elevated position if he succeeded as a innovative OC. Kliff's passion is the offense and that is where his ego lies and frankly, I think he would welcome transferring over the position to another which one would imagine he relied on more so in the beginning because Vance had head coaching experience. Kliff is actually one of the most unselfish coaches I have ever heard talk, he just wants to devote all his time to the offense, and he cannot multitask, and game management is not his forte

I think having all the responsibilities of being HC and OC is too much for him and interfering with his passion of calling a successful offense. There is no cap space for coaches and giving Vance more money to become HC and DC is a drop in the well compared to player contracts, and just leave Kliff's salary the same as he has now. Like players, coaches can grow, and in my opinion, Vance has grown since his time at Denver. We can question him as a DC but he has shown me he is more than capable of motivating a group of men which is evident by his defense which I see as overachieving while the offense gets the bulk of the talent

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
Why does everyone want VJ to be the head coach? Last year and even the beginning of this year everyone wanted him fired. Maybe he just needed younger players to develop into starters to be successful. Maybe Kliff needs Kyler to develop to be a successful head coach.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Why does everyone want VJ to be the head coach? Last year and even the beginning of this year everyone wanted him fired. Maybe he just needed younger players to develop into starters to be successful. Maybe Kliff needs Kyler to develop to be a successful head coach.
I said why in my post, so I guess I am not everyone lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson