"Bidwill and Keim exposed and in denial."

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
I find it absolutely hilarious that a guy who doesn't even post here generates one of the longer threads, most of it dedicated to folks saying how glad they are he doesn't post here... Arizona, gotta love it...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Been there, tried that.

Still ends up being like this on every link to a Mitch article.

On one hand, I am with you, why not just talk about the subject and not the author, and if you want to attack the author, go to RoB and do it.

On the other hand, these threads give an idea of how much the guy used to ruffle feathers in this forum.

In the end, we will all be doing this on Twitter in 10 years, so we have that going for us.
Folks can click on the link, read the byline and decide to continue reading or not.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I actually loved reading Mitch's opinions because it made me think outside the box.

That said, we have years and years of evidence that Mitch literally quoted his opinion as fact. St best, I can say he either had some in with the organization OR he posted a lot of dishonest rubbish citing his opinion as something the team believed.

He would mention some player that the Cardinals were interested in with the smallest of evidence.

Last year he said that the Patriots were highly interested in Kanoff based on the fact that the attended a workout. IMO that could just be a case of due diligence and the connection is spurious at best. After years of seeing this, I have to say, I side with the idea that Mitch flat out fabricates ideas and sells it as fact.
I don’t think he does it purposefully. I don’t think he means to be deceitful. I think he’s just one of those guys that reads something into everything and says it often enough that he starts to believe what he’s saying is fact and loses sight of the fact that it was based on conjecture.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Simplest way to look at it ....Arians best coach we've ever had. Wilks gave us our worst record in decades....in only his 1st year. That's worse than every coach Buddy....Dave...Hank..Joe....Vince... Arians should not have one single negative article written about him.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Simplest way to look at it ....Arians best coach we've ever had. Wilks gave us our worst record in decades....in only his 1st year. That's worse than every coach Buddy....Dave...Hank..Joe....Vince... Arians should not have one single negative article written about him.
50 wins are hollow. But these 13 loses in one season feels whole, fulfilling, heartfelt and joyful.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson