OT- NFL Divisional Round Weekend

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with some of you. There is no team that should be hated more than the STEALERS!!! I’ve grown to love the Pats, just so that there’s someone there to beat the Stealers. I hope that Gruden turns the Raiders into a legit threat in the AFC. Never forget, IT’S ALWAYS ABOUT KEEPING THE STEALERS FROM WINNING SUPER BOWLS.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That Titans team looks out matched and their play calling is just awful on both offense and defense. What the hell was that 4th and 1 execution?

Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with some of you. There is no team that should be hated more than the STEALERS!!! I’ve grown to love the Pats, just so that there’s someone there to beat the Stealers. I hope that Gruden turns the Raiders into a legit threat in the AFC. Never forget, IT’S ALWAYS ABOUT KEEPING THE STEALERS FROM WINNING SUPER BOWLS.

But Brady's emails!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
They ain’t winning one this year either...in fact they haven’t won one in 10 oops :barf:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They ain’t winning one this year either...in fact they haven’t won one in 10 oops :barf:

There’s only 1 team left that can beat Pittsburgh. It’s New England. That’s all that matters to me. As long as Pittsburgh never wins another SB, I don’t care if the Pats win 50 of them. I live in Stealer country & can’t stand the SOB’s.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
There’s only 1 team left that can beat Pittsburgh. It’s New England. That’s all that matters to me. As long as Pittsburgh never wins another SB, I don’t care if the Pats win 50 of them. I live in Stealer country & can’t stand the SOB’s.

I guess I'm the only one high on the Vikings.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t love the Pats, but I do love watching them repeatedly beat the Steelers as in the playoffs.

And I respect their greatness. It’s something sportswise that is pretty incredible to watch.

I also love to watch them lose in the Super Bowl, so they pretty much deliver no matter what in every game. Either they make the game look so easy it’s stupid or they lose in spectacular fashion.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one high on the Vikings.

The only reason they have a shot is because they might be able to get to Brady with some kind of regularity, kind of like the Giants.

But Keenum ain’t making playoff Eli throws or making last minute drives against Bellicheck.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Im sick of seeing both pitt and NE anywhere near a SB.... Romo and his toe the line ******** with " I know everyone wants to see pittsburgh and new england but jacksonville might win"...screw that... I wanted to see The Jags and the Titans in the AFC Championship

the best part of this season is bradys hissy fit that caused BB to trade away the pats future... be glad when rapelisberger and brady are both gone..

the nfl claims parity but produces parody

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why is no one giving Jacksonville a chance this weekend? They beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh this year by 21. AB is coming back from a torn calf and I’m not sure how effective he will be and Big Ben is not the same qb he’s been in years past. They are beatable and I think it’s tomorrow

Buckybird

Reaction score
I hear ya! I lost all of the respect for that team & it’s fans after walking out of the Tampa Stadium with tears rolling down my face after our heart broken loss & many of them talking trash to me.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
lets hope so.... then we can root for CC to concuss the ever lovin crap out of brady in the first quarter ... not like permanent,.. just enough to make him forget his mommas name for a few weeks,...maybe have him thinking he is 19 and single through valentines day...you know...minor bell ringing

Buckybird

Reaction score
Why is no one giving Jacksonville a chance this weekend? They beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh this year by 21. AB is coming back from a torn calf and I’m not sure how effective he will be and Big Ben is not the same qb he’s been in years past. They are beatable and I think it’s tomorrow
I don’t because generally the best QB usually wins these playoff games & Bortles is atrocious! Plus it’s going to be brutaly cold cold weather.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hear ya! I lost all of the respect for that team & it’s fans after walking out of the Tampa Stadium with tears rolling down my face after our heart broken loss & many of them talking trash to me.
Especially since most of them weren’t alive when they were winning those rings in the 70’s. It sucked listening to all of them asking if we wanted a “6-pack” after the game.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t because generally the best QB usually wins these playoff games & Bortles is atrocious! Plus it’s going to be brutaly cold cold weather.
Generally yes, but Jacksonville’s D is very good and matches up well against Pitt. I think it’ll be a good game

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
How the F do the Patriots always have a ridiculously good O-Line. Not cool.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Generally yes, but Jacksonville’s D is very good and matches up well against Pitt. I think it’ll be a good game
I think Jacksoville can win...would be cool to see them in the big game..
I would love Jacksonville Vs Minnesota

neither team has been in a while.....also wouldnt mind seeing Brees get another shot at it though

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Jacksoville can win...would be cool to see them in the big game..
I would love Jacksonville Vs Minnesota

neither team has been in a while.....also wouldnt mind seeing Brees get another shot at it though
I don’t want to listen to all the Minnesota fans if they win lol. I wouldn’t mind Jacksonville and Minnesota though. That would make an interesting game.