OT- NFL Divisional Round Weekend

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me put it this way, when the blimp flies by you can reach up and stroke it's belly. Right now on Stubhub, seats in my area are going for $340 minimum right now without knowing the opponent. Going to see what happens because we might end up going as looking at the long term forecast the temp is supposed to be in the 50's.

Ah... good luck looking for 1k for those.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Referee are always playing a key role for new England
Dont get why they called the penalty against dekker on the last drive and even previously there were a couple of roughing the passer against new Englands no called

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Referee are always playing a key role for new England
Dont get why they called the penalty against dekker on the last drive and even previously there were a couple of roughing the passer against new Englands no called
The Refs are a crock.....totally backing NE early. Tough enough to beat NE without them handing them gifts. The encroachment bs call totally changed the game entirely.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Refs are a crock.....totally backing NE early. Tough enough to beat NE without them handing them gifts. The encroachment bs call totally changed the game entirely.
And the offense interference against dekker, was a a first down, and they went with a 3and13
I stop watching this game, i feel sorry for titans fans, they have no chance to play their game

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Titans get the ball after half I believe. Points here and it could be interesting again