Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprised it took this long for Florio to weigh in....

Will NFL discipline Michael Bidwill, Cardinals in aftermath of Terry McDonough ruling?

The Personal Conduct Policy applicable to non-players includes a list of prohibited actions. Two of them potentially apply here. First, the policy targets “stalking, harassment, or similar forms of intimidation.” Second, the policy includes a catch-all provision regarding “conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity of, or public confidence in, the NFL, NFL clubs, or NFL personnel.”

As to the former, how is telling deliberate lies about a former employee not “harassment, or similar forms of intimidation”? They wanted to attack him for filing his claim, and they surely hoped he would just drop it. As to the latter, this behavior definitely impairs the integrity of the NFL, the Cardinals, and Bidwill.

[....]

The burner phones are a separate issue. The Cardinals clearly violated the terms of Keim’s suspension, a suspension that surely was the result of conversation and ultimately agreement with the league. How does that not require a full-blown, Mary Jo White-style investigation, followed by proper punishment for the deliberate circumvention of the suspension?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d like clarification on how I crossed the line
Come on. You said 'He sticks his
dick
in politics.' It is crude and you know it. Furthermore, that type of comment should go into P&R, not here.
but a post before mine seemingly did not… do “moderators” play favorites around here???
Moderators don't really have time to play favorites. If you want to discuss this further, please bring it to PM.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Bidwill is a horrible owner and McDonough is a POS human being. They deserve each other.
McDonough was at Jax so I know what a F'd up ass he really is.
@dreamcastrocks

Fkd up ass vs dick in politics.

I’m just trying to understand the difference. “Mod” skimmed right over the top of what @Cbus cardsfan wrote and edited mine.

Fkd ass: ok

Dick in politics: is not

Just looking for clarification to the rules (“PG13”) or otherwise

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
between the Cardinals and the PR firm -- plenty of insurance money for a confidential settlement

i am shocked an attorney from Gallagher and Kennedy signed off on the original press release
I’m sure they said “we recommend against it,” but Mikey said “f it we are going live.”

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
We don't know everything that happens behind the scenes but I wouldn't doubt that McD was sort of blackmailing Michael. He was essentially on the payroll for years without any real title.

For the defamation claim to be won, McD will have to prove that the Cardinals 1) knew that the statement was untrue 2) was said with malice.

The malice part is probably pretty easy, but the Cardinals probably believed the statement to be true.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
We don't know everything that happens behind the scenes but I wouldn't doubt that McD was sort of blackmailing Michael. He was essentially on the payroll for years without any real title.

For the defamation claim to be won, McD will have to prove that the Cardinals 1) knew that the statement was untrue 2) was said with malice.

The malice part is probably pretty easy, but the Cardinals probably believed the statement to be true.
In the arbitration they pointed out to actions that would indicate they knew it wasn't true - I believe specifically as it relates to his daughter, they accommodated a move and work site so he could be closer with contradicts their statement

602 Native

Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard