Ex-Cardinals VP Terry McDonough accuses Bidwill of cheating

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
When you add everything up. Leadership. Stewardship. Financial support of the team. Organizational culture. Public image. Community involvement.

Is Mike B the worst owner in the NFL?
Facts.

I'd put him second behind the jerk in Carolina he's definitely in the top 3 or 4 for sure.

This team has had an owner problem for what..... the 7th or 8th straight decade at this point? Any football success we have enjoyed here has been IN SPITE of their meddling, and cheapskate mentality in most cases.

But hey..... he can fly a plane.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Bidwill family have always been incompetent boobs, otherwise they would have far more to show on the W/L ledger. But, trust me, there are far bigger jerks running sports franchises out there. When you factor in that McDonough was seeking $100M and only received $3M, MB walks away relatively unscathed.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
ESPN’s Tisha Thompson has the full report and revealed an interesting fact that somehow includes legendary receiver Larry Fitzgerald.

How?

Arbitrator Jeffrey Mishkin detailed how the Cardinals got info related to spousal abuse allegations they referred to in their public response to McDnough’s grievance.

In September 2018, former Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald received an unsolicited letter from McDonough’s former father-in-law accusing McDonough of abandoning his daughter. Fitzgerald gave the letter to a team executive who “did not notify Mr. Bidwill of the allegations in the letter” but instead “put the letter in Mr. McDonough’s employment file and never spoke a word of it to Mr. Bidwill until nearly five years later,” when the team searched McDonough’s “emails and files for potential content to include” in its statement, according to Mishkin’s decision.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
at its face, had the Cards simply released a statement when McDonough made his claims that said "none of his claims have merit"

they would have won the arbitration. Instead, they have to cut a check for close to $3mm.

however, a more cynical take: this is an NFL controlled venue and the outcome was a way to punish Mike for breaking rules without publicly declaring he broke a rule.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ya, I am struggling to really care about this. I am a sucker for the :newcards:on the helmet and the jersey. Most if not sports owners are bad guys. Stan Kroenke anyone? Gross.

Says the....Arsenal fan? lol

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Defamed . .
where are we Toto?
MB sucks. TM probably does too, but mike is a douche nozzle.

I’ve personally seen him stick his edited into local politics- as if he cares- only to benefit his franchise.

I have a list of people I won’t blink about when some really unfortunate ish happens to them-Mikey is in my top 10.

Colossal Pos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Facts.

I'd put him second behind the jerk in Carolina he's definitely in the top 3 or 4 for sure.

This team has had an owner problem for what..... the 7th or 8th straight decade at this point? Any football success we have enjoyed here has been IN SPITE of their meddling, and cheapskate mentality in most cases.

But hey..... he can fly a plane.
He knows how to read someone's character because you know, he was a federal prosecutor..

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
ESPN’s Tisha Thompson has the full report and revealed an interesting fact that somehow includes legendary receiver Larry Fitzgerald.

How?

Arbitrator Jeffrey Mishkin detailed how the Cardinals got info related to spousal abuse allegations they referred to in their public response to McDnough’s grievance.

In September 2018, former Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald received an unsolicited letter from McDonough’s former father-in-law accusing McDonough of abandoning his daughter. Fitzgerald gave the letter to a team executive who “did not notify Mr. Bidwill of the allegations in the letter” but instead “put the letter in Mr. McDonough’s employment file and never spoke a word of it to Mr. Bidwill until nearly five years later,” when the team searched McDonough’s “emails and files for potential content to include” in its statement, according to Mishkin’s decision.
This sounds like a load of bs

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_3236.png
    IMG_3236.png
    514.5 KB · Views: 5

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’d like clarification on how I crossed the line but a post before mine seemingly did not… do “moderators” play favorites around here???

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard