Kings @ Suns Tuesday game thread 1-16-2024

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This team is a joke. Metu…..what are you smiling at bro? Ain’t **** funny!! This team is embarrassing. Dejected looks.

Honestly y’all, I will love this team but I won’t waste my time watching these games for this garbage on a weekly basis lol. Golly this is bad
And we win the game Lmao…..y’all this team I’m only 32 I’d like to live a good life but y’all make it too complicated lol

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good win. That being said the Kings pulled a Suns tonight. Still have a lot of issues. Would like them to come out and play defense from the start. Games like this are unsustainable.
Come on man just enjoy a huge comeback win we all know they didn’t play D the whole game but amazing comeback enjoy it!!!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said it was a good win. Games now over. Until they go on a run and dominate teams then maybe the light has come on. TBD
Name me all the dominant teams in the NBA today I’ll wait… every team can and has been beat by hot 3 point shooting. We need to tighten up in D but there will absolutely be games where teams beat you that have no business beating you like Spurs or games where we beat Wolves who are one of the better teams. It’s just a different league today. I would hope we get the D tightened up because it’s much more of a factor in the postseason! Great win!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Name me all the dominant teams in the NBA today I’ll wait… every team can and has been beat by hot 3 point shooting. We need to tighten up in D but there will absolutely be games where teams beat you that have no business beating you like Spurs or games where we beat Wolves who are one of the better teams. It’s just a different league today. I would hope we get the D tightened up because it’s much more of a factor in the postseason! Great win!

The Suns turning up the defense was the turning point. It rattled the Kings and allowed the Suns to run and get good shots.

IMO, defense and a sense of urgency is the key.

This time it was the Kings that folded in the 4th quarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn