Lakers @ Suns Friday game thread, 11-10-2023 - In-Season Tournament Game #1

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Allen dumb pass.

Nurk should have finished.

Blatant travel by LeBum.

Nurk gets the and1. Probably misses the free throw.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They lose tonight I might need to take the time off til Xmas. I can't watch constant choking

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is it with this team and 4th quarter turd fest. Can’t make anything and sloppy with the basketball.

They’re front runners. KD is always great when things are good, but throughout his career, when things got tight, he always did too… until he was surrounded by the greatest collection of talent ever. We’re seeing the same thing that plagued those OKC teams play out here.

Everyone else really has never established themselves as crunch time tough. And yes, we’re missing Booker, but the unfortunate thing none of us like to talk about is in series where the Suns have gone up big and gotten punched in the mouth, he’s melted down and been a bit of a front runner also, melting down of the last three of four games against Dallas, having his worst game of the finals in Game 6 against the Bucks and then being atrocious in back to back gone fishing 40 point home blowouts.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
They’re front runners. KD is always great when things are good, but throughout his career, when things got tight, he always did too… until he was surrounded by the greatest collection of talent ever. We’re seeing the same thing that plagued those OKC teams play out here.

Everyone else really has never established themselves as crunch time tough. And yes, we’re missing Booker, but the unfortunate thing none of us like to talk about is in series where the Suns have gone up big and gotten punched in the mouth, he’s melted down and been a bit of a front runner also, melting down of the last three of four games against Dallas, having his worst game of the finals in Game 6 against the Bucks and then being atrocious in back to back gone fishing 40 point home blowouts.
You keep talking about this team like it’s the same as the ones from even last year. It’s not. They still have stuff to prove.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In no universe should Frank Vogel be outcoached by Darvin Ham.
Why do you think Vogel is that much better than Ham? I thought Ham did a really nice job with the Lakers last year, especially after their terrible start, rebuilding the team on the fly and then winning two road series in the playoffs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You keep talking about this team like it’s the same as the ones from even last year. It’s not. They still have stuff to prove.
I agree. But so far they’re proving they’re front runners.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Why do you think Vogel is that much better than Ham? I thought Ham did a really nice job with the Lakers last year, especially after their terrible start, rebuilding the team on the fly and then winning two road series in the playoffs.
Come on, Ham is awful.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can’t play defense when they blow a whistle before supposed fouls half the damn time! Ridiculous these guys shrink and not hitting shots outside KD !

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on, Ham is awful.
Awful? I disagree. He developed Austin Reeves when no one saw that coming and the Lakers were a MASH unit all year last year and still made the WCF.

He may not be great, but I think he’s a far cry from awful. What have you seen that makes him awful?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game feels a lot like the Spurs games at home.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksince98