Tune it up

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dobbs has done better than I expected but I still want to see Tune more. I think he has a much higher upside.
I agree that Dobbs has been much better than expected, but, while I have no idea about Tune's upside, I agree that it's time to find out. To paraphrase the old game show, "Let's Name That Tune".

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Tune time!

All I'm pretty much hoping for is a QB who can throw further than 5 yards consistently and who doesn't throw some of the worst interceptions I've ever seen - scoring in the 4th quarter would also be appreciated

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No idea, but you need him back there to sell the Wildcat...or maybe Clement.
I read somewhere that Tony Jones doesn't excell in nothing but he is a good blocker
And from the little I saw from Ingram didn't look solid on that fundamental

Reactions: PJ1

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Important to keep expectations realistic. I hope Tune stays reasonably aggressive and if given time, pushes the ball down the field. I hope they don’t baby him with only short throws. Let himplay his game. I figure he throws 2-3 interceptions, but hopefully he does get timid but keeps letting the ball go. He got a good arm, use it.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Important to keep expectations realistic. I hope Tune stays reasonably aggressive and if given time, pushes the ball down the field. I hope they don’t baby him with only short throws. Let himplay his game. I figure he throws 2-3 interceptions, but hopefully he does get timid but keeps letting the ball go. He got a good arm, use it.
My thoughts exactly. I come out slinging it because you got to think the Browns are planning on us keeping it close to the vest.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i think its pretty obvious why Tune started today, even though the coaching staff likely knew he wasnt going to be ready:

1. This was going to be a loss with Dobbs regardless, but at least you get a draft pick with the loss by trading Dobbs.

2. no way you subject Murray to this on his first game back.

3. can we put the "Tune looked good in the preseason" stuff to bed for good

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I was shocked anyone wanted to see this!

Dobbs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tune
Gannon at the 50 after this game, knowing he gave the fans what they clamored for...

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen