Giants at the Cardinals gameday thread 9-17-23

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
please get your feet off each others throats, Opposing fans finished strong. Cards did better than I expected, conner had his 100, Barkley didn’t. Officials grabbed momentum , but don’t they always?
We were good enough to win again, but not mature enough. Really need a big back up RB that can produce. Was that our A game?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I don't see Dobbs ever repeating that magical first half again - and our defense should've gotten arrested in the second half for exposing itself - live in front of a national audience

Teams figure us out - relatively quickly - like an early level on Mario Bros - no cheat code needed because we're the ugly next door neighbor you practice your moves on in high school

Chances of victory moving forward have decreased substantially - we are what's for dinner - but hey - it's all by design man so let's just stick to the plan

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Leinart bs gm all over again

My whole body is numb and im.nauseous gannon wasnt showing much emotion in 2nd half like giants coach was....

Ahhh well least still in caleb race but he would prob suck here.... lol
That game was worse, at least we did try to pass in the 2nd half of this one, even if most were short routes. The MNF meltdown was literally running edge into the back of his blockers 40 times.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I don't see Dobbs ever repeating that magical first half again - and our defense should've gotten arrested in the second half for exposing itself - live in front of a national audience

Teams figure us out - relatively quickly - like an early level on Mario Bros - no cheat code needed because we're the ugly next door neighbor you practice your moves on high school

Chances of victory moving forward have decreased substantially - we are what's for dinner - but hey - it's all by design man so let's just stick to the plan

You funny Birdgangthing! :)

At half time I would have given us a puncher's chance against Dallas next week. Not any more.

0-4 looks like a lock.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Mmmmhmmmm

Again, everyone was negative about what was happening in the 2nd half...I don't think ANYONE has issue with that.
Except some people decided to attack posters instead of the cardinals. And yeah, I do have a problem with that. You should too if this community is supposed to allow all fans a voice about football.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score

Teams figure us out - relatively quickly - like an early level on Mario Bros - no cheat code needed because we're the ugly next door neighbor you practice your moves on in high school

Kyler will be back in 3 weeks!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
If you're rooting for the tank, don't see how you can get upset by this. We hung in there until the very end. With last year's coaching we don't even get a lead, IMO.
I’m not , still don’t concede a single yard, screw em especially tankers. My tide turned when they picked up the flag on brown. It’s like whatever, stupid zebras, you call that 100 times each week.