New Uniforms for the Cardinals

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m totally on board. I am pretty over cartoon animals on helmets. The Ravens and Panthers both sealed it. They look bad. And dated. And bad.

I'm with you. I know there are a lot of lifer fans here that are tied to the bird and I get their point.

But it's dated now. It does need bringing up to date. Or keep the logo but just not on the helmet. I always thought it looked like an afterthought. Someone just slapping a sticker on.

On saying that I highly doubt they will. Especially as people say they have seen the helmet and not commented on any logo change.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to do a take on Tulane jerseys and emblem style for Cards but in Cards color; possibly the AZ state flag on sleeve.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have had a glass of 50 and a lil sip of 100...
The difference aging makes is incredible
100 year??!! I don't dare ask where you had it or how much that runs for. You might tell me, but then you might have to kill me!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
100 year??!! I don't dare ask where you had it or how much that runs for. You might tell me, but then you might have to kill me!

I was enjoying a fine pianist with the Venezuelen ambassador to Brazil, in Martinique, Bahamas with my Captain. The Bartender brought his drink and when he mentioned 100 years i kinda WTF? A little. So the Ambassador told me to try it, swore id love it...
First single malt I ever tasted...never since had its like.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was enjoying a fine pianist with the Venezuelen ambassador to Brazil, in Martinique, Bahamas with my Captain. The Bartender brought his drink and when he mentioned 100 years i kinda WTF? A little. So the Ambassador told me to try it, swore id love it...
First single malt I ever tasted...never since had its like.
*bows down* This is btw the absolute coolest story I've ever heard of someone enjoying fine alcohol. Not even kidding.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just heard that the media will be getting invites for the uniform unveiling on Monday, and the event will be on April 17.
I'm shaking in my boots. I mean literally. If these are a fail, we will be stuck with these for the next 6-10 years at least.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose