Arizona Cardinals sign OL Dennis Daley

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
I am quickly losing hope in the new GM and HC. We are signing a bunch of no name backups. We need two starting OL, a #1 CB and a starting defensive line. I hope they don't expect to fill all these positions in the draft. I know it is early in the draft but they have done nothing to improve this team. I may have to start smoking crack to feel good about this team.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I am quickly losing hope in the new GM and HC. We are signing a bunch of no name backups. We need two starting OL, a #1 CB and a starting defensive line. I hope they don't expect to fill all these positions in the draft. I know it is early in the draft but they have done nothing to improve this team. I may have to start smoking crack to feel good about this team.
Not me, if you're going to do something you do it right. That's exactly what Monti is doing and I am actually impressed. There was no saving 2023, it was a disaster before Monti ever got here.

And Gannon?? He aint driving this tank

This is all Monti and his assistant (what's his name). The two of them are going to throw 80% of what we have out on the curb. The overpriced (actually rented) silverware will be replaced with disposable plastic sporks and paper plates. The Keurig posted on OfferUp because we can get an old used Mr Coffee at Goodwill

But again, these are all good things. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have a problem, which is what Mikey and Keim refused to do. This season will be painful to watch, but if I'm reading the tea leaves right:

1) Get rid of any and everything that's expensive and not bolted to the floor. Avoid anything expensive in free agency because we were going to suck this year anyway

2) Draft smart, idk if it will be BPA or for needs but I'm sure they do

3) Suck ass in 2023, but allow Gannon to start setting and changing the tone/culture.

4) This is when we hit free agency running, this is when Mikey pulls out the check book

5) Draft smart again - this could be when the ultimate trade back happens

6) Play the 2024 season with a new young affordable badass team, hopefully maybe a wildcard? Attract more free agents, draft again and annihilate the NFC West

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Even better, it forces us to draft specific positions in the draft. Which, as we all know, is a great plan.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not me, if you're going to do something you do it right. That's exactly what Monti is doing and I am actually impressed. There was no saving 2023, it was a disaster before Monti ever got here.

And Gannon?? He aint driving this tank

This is all Monti and his assistant (what's his name). The two of them are going to throw 80% of what we have out on the curb. The overpriced silverware will be replaced with plastic sporks and paper plates. The Keurig posted on OfferUp because we can get an old used Mr Coffee at Goodwill

But again, these are all good things. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have a problem, which is what Mikey and Keim refused to do. This season will be painful to watch, but if I'm reading the tea leaves right:

1) Get rid of any and everything not bolted to the floor and avoid anything expensive in free agency because we were going to suck this year anyway

2) Draft smart, idk if it will be BPA or for needs but I'm sure they do

3) Suck ass in 2023, but allow Gannon to start setting and changing the tone/culture.

4) This is when we hit free agency running, this is when Mikey pulls out the check book

5) Draft smart again

6) Play the 2024 season with a new young affordable badass team, hopefully maybe a wildcard? Attract more free agents, draft again and annihilate the NFC West
This sounds about right. 2025 is probably the soonest this team could be a legit contender.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t need to fix it. IT DOESN’T MATTER! This is a full blown rebuild. For the most part All these guys we are signing will be cut next year.
I will consider this season a success if we have a top 3 pick next year with 10 picks and 80m in cap space.
Considering we have no db’s, no d-line, a thin o-line, a Wr room of dwarfs, a non existent rb room and a Qb that will miss part of the season this year is a lost cause.
This is what the new regime has to START with. One, two of 5 “ average free agents are not going to turn this team around. If you can’t contend for a playoff spot then let’s compete for a top draft pick and as much cap space as we can create.
Look at the Lions two years ago and the Bears last year. This is who we are in 2023.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Monti says "why not?"... well, if you want our QB to get flatten like SpongeBob SquarePants
You must be registered for see images attach

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LOL Most sacks given up. That's a great signing right there. Cue the explanations as to why it's a great signing...
I'm so thankful the organization is investing so much in replacing the Cody Ford's contributions. This team would be a lot less exciting if Kyler wasn't always running for his life.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose