Arizona Cardinals sign OL Dennis Daley

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I was under the impression (based on Hard Knocks & other info that came out at the time) that Hamilton thought the ball carrier had stepped out of bounds & didn't want to get penalized for a late hit. Not that he quit on the play or made a business decision not to tackle him in a lost cause.

Still a mistake, but big difference in what it says about Hamilton as a player and what can be expected of him going forward. He seemed pretty distraught about it on HK or wherever the footage was that I saw shortly after the game.

Doesn't seem at all like Hamilton to deliberately let the guy run by him, from what we know about him. But then... who knows, I guess. :shrug:
Having watched Hard Knocks I have zero recollection of what can only be called a convenient fabrication at best. At no time did kittle appear to be out of bounds to support that. Aikman was 100% correct in calling him out. If I do recall correctly he even mea culpa’ed in hard knocks it was on him and he has to be better. That was pure embarrassment. Nothing less.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave