Ja Morant wow

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Well yeah, he probably was. And he was right to do it. Are these players being critical of adams??? If so, that organization has even bigger problems than I thought.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The best thing for this young man would be a long suspension. He is headed for absolute life destruction if he maintains his present associations.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Ja Morant is apparently headed towards being this generation's Gilbert Arenas. From budding NBA superstar to obscurity in no time flat.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This f’ing guy

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I am totally shocked that his 6 hours in 'rehab' didn't totally alter his behavior.

I think Stern was far too strict with the rules... but Silver has gone too far the other way. Morant got 8 games when Stern would have given him 50. Ayton got more games for smoking doobies than this idiot got for drunkenly waiving a gun around. Insane. Morant should miss the majority of next season, the previous penalty was something he clearly found laughable.

Fumats20

Veteran
Reaction score
I complete slap in the face to the NBA who covered up what he did.

When he was in vehicle with his crew that pointed a laser at Indiana on a NBA team facility, regardless of it was a gun or not, he made a deadly threat to another team. That was unacceptable and he should have been suspended for the season or two for that alone.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2019 NBA draft is not looking so good after all with Zion and Ja Morant going #1 and #2.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave