Ja Morant wow

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
One of his problems is that he has a posse of thugs with him all the time.
Why?!?!? He’s not from the hood. It’s not cool to be a thug? You know why people act like that in the inner city? Because they see no way out.

That’s why they resort to those measures. Ja is extremely successful as a professional athlete yet wants to act like a gangster…for what?

50 game suspension without pay. Nike needs to remove him from his contract.

And his dad….He needs to help his son, not be an enabler. But maybe this is just who Ja is and for that, I can’t feel sorry for you if you don’t learn from your mistakes.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Team needs to be able to void his contract and waive his ass. Wouldn’t want him on my team no matter how talented he is.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised it took this long for him to mess up again.
Seems like an entitled lil prick and I couldn't be more happy for him. Now he can live out his dreams of being the tiniest little gangsta goin.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Well, let's not rush to judgement if he is waived. The Suns might want to check him out. (sarcasm, sort of)

Where is the NRA on this stuff?
Haha on the suns picking him up. If Memphis don’t keep him someone will acquire his talent.

As far as the gun, he’s an idiot for doing this right after he just got into trouble and came out apologizing and talking about being better.

This is clearly an NBA hard stance. I know they are protecting their image and culture and want their players to set an example for others to follow. And that is a good thing. But I do want to play devils advocate here. with the gun culture in our country I don’t understand why it’s ok for some people to talk and hype up weapons and others cannot or they are seen as thugs or whatever. I’m not a fan of that hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My guess is that he gets the 50 games he should have gotten last time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is that he gets the 50 games he should have gotten last time.
Also, looks like Ouchie was wrong. There might be another superstar on the block this summer after all!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I thought I remembered Darnell Dockett posting guns and stuff on social media - less than ten years ago - had to sort thru some crazyness ( totally forgot about the little person fetish) but there he is shooting an assault rifle

Last edited:

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
I thought I remembered Darnell Dockett posting guns and stuff on social media - less than ten years ago - had to sort thru some crazyness ( totally forgot about the little person fetish) but there he is shooting an assault rifle
I own an "assault" rifle. It's not illegal to own and shoot one. The difference is I have never one time in my life brandished a firearm to show off. The law is murky with this kind of stuff, but the absolute stupidity should not be tolerated. If he has any licenses they should be revoked immediately.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Brandished?

Hmmm

You must be registered for see images attach
Exactly the point I was trying to make. There’s people all over the internet that pose with weapons or make videos with them(some with music that’s not rap music). I don’t see what the difference is other than some people feel entitled to do things that they feel others should not. But that is the hypocrisy that exists in America and it’s been that way for a long time obviously.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Also, looks like Ouchie was wrong. There might be another superstar on the block this summer after all!
Man who goes after him, and what do offer if you want him? He’s a mess. I used to want him as a sun so badly.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man who goes after him, and what do offer if you want him? He’s a mess. I used to want him as a sun so badly.
I wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole, but he and Embiid’s bad knees might be on the block this summer.

Both guys probably just as big a risk as KD at this point. Maybe Ja gets the slight advantage for youth, but he may need a season long or 50 game suspension to rein him in. Could completely go off the rails too.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Ja Morant is apparently headed towards being this generation's Gilbert Arenas. From budding NBA superstar to obscurity in no time flat.
Yep. And Gil is still a dope

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave