Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

Reaction score
Wait. So it's actually a plan designed by Monti and Mike isn't just interviewing guys he heard mentioned on GMFB? Shocker.

This is heartening though. To get to know potential future HCs in case you get a GM job is elite level prep. Encouraging.
I agree - nice to have a GM who was prepared in the event they got a job rather than someone who opts got a HC he meets on a beach when ok vacation.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I agree - nice to have a GM who was prepared in the event they got a job rather than someone who opts got a HC he meets on a beach when ok vacation.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This is a tweet for ages. A guy dehydrating on the beach gets to meet a random guy and whaaaaaaat.....

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport

Important and likely last day in the HC coach carousel: — Shane Steichen’s deal with the #Colts is on track to be finalized. — The #AZCardinals will make a decision on their next head coach following Jonathan Gannon’s interview Monday.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I haven't had roast chicken crisps for ages. Might be decades. Now I want some.
When I heard they were a thing, I gobbled them up. Then, years later, a British friend's SO was coming over for a visit to the States, learned I liked them, and brought me a big bag. Then kept bringing them every visit. I miss that friend lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watch quite a bit of British shows

Most are really well done

Try find The Lazarus Project. That was one of the best things I watched last year.

Happy Valley is great. I think that's on Netflix.

The Ipcress File was good (series from the 1970's film). SAS: Rogue Heroes was great as was A Spy Among Friends.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard