Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds like it's Gannon.

If they are having more conversations today and set a press conference and Gannon is the only one in town then it's got to be Gannon right?

You would think if it was Anarumo then the news would have broken as soon as Anarumo got on a flight to be in PHX for a 1pm presser. Which he would have to be by now.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Sounds like it's Gannon.

If they are having more conversations today and set a press conference and Gannon is the only one in town then it's got to be Gannon right?

You would think if it was Anarumo then the news would have broken as soon as Anarumo got on a flight to be in PHX for a 1pm presser. Which he would have to be by now.
Well Mike could have flown to Cincinnati under the cover of night in his plane that doesn't show up on tracking apps. But it probably is ganon.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like it's Gannon.

Lou snuck into town on a Greyhound bus.

An 'old school' trick!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Love the staff Reich is putting in place. That could have been us.
Obviously Mike read asfn and all of the comments that there's no way Caldwell would want to be anything other than a head coach, because those were his initial thoughts early in the hiring process this year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Frank Reich was never, ever coming here once the Panthers were interested. So neither was that staff.

That's like Caroline folk lamenting Rattlesnake McScorpion (the famous football coach with strong Arizona ties) choosing Arizona over them when all the little McScorpions live in AZ and one of them already works for the Cards.

Reaction score
@YorkshireCardinal: Nice to see another new fan on the board from across the pond. I'll have a :beer: and a bag of roasted chicken crisps, please.

The biggest question I have for you is where do your soccer allegiances lie?
Ipswich Town - my home town before moving to Yorkshire for university/college. Met my now wife, and the rest, as they say, is history. Ipswich are owned by a group of investors who are involved in Phoenix Rising.

Ipswich’s American Football team are actually called the Ipswich Cardinals.

Lots of connections!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Ipswich Town - my home town before moving to Yorkshire for university/college. Met my now wife, and the rest, as they say, is history. Ipswich are owned by a group of investors who are involved in Phoenix Rising.

Ipswich’s American Football team are actually called the Ipswich Cardinals.

Lots of connections!
Very cool! Long time (and long-suffering) Newcastle fan here. I guess, between the Cards and the Mags, I really pick 'em lol

Reaction score
When I heard they were a thing, I gobbled them up. Then, years later, a British friend's SO was coming over for a visit to the States, learned I liked them, and brought me a big bag. Then kept bringing them every visit. I miss that friend lol
Interesting. The best man at my wedding now lives in Charlotte, and when he asks for a car package it’s mainly chocolate and Ribena he asks for. I’ll send him some Roast Chicken crisps next time!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson