Super Bowl 2023

Lorenzo

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Yeah I think he said the refs are better than ever. I thought the refs were bad in both of the conference title games.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Michael Irvin, hotel, hooker, cocaine, super bowl week...
it sounds familiar somehow
He’s probably trying to relive super bowl 30 week now. Of corse after that game Michael declared that the cowboys were not done yet, but they’ve never been back since. This time I heard he was drunk propositioning a Marriott employee at his hotel. (Allegedly). Of corse not a crime, but you can understand why NFLN and ESPN would want to distance themselves from that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He’s probably trying to relive super bowl 30 week now. Of corse after that game Michael declared that the cowboys were not done yet, but they’ve never been back since. This time I heard he was drunk propositioning a Marriott employee at his hotel. (Allegedly). Of corse not a crime, but you can understand why NFLN and ESPN would want to distance themselves from that.
Here's video. I can't really make everything out, but whatever was said, there are many witnesses.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Here's video. I can't really make everything out, but whatever was said, there are many witnesses.

Yeah there are a lot of witnesses. I can’t hear anything he’s saying either. With him drinking I wonder if it was a perceived disorderly situation where a hotel staff member approached him, or vice versa, and was offended in some way.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose