Arizona Cardinals off-season. 1/8/23-1/15/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bwahahaha! So giving up the most 1st quarter points in the opening 3 games in NFL HISTORY is NOT an indicator of a team sucking? My, my, that is some flexible logic there.

It wasn't that either.

If anything it was offensive points scored in Q1. And it was largely because Kyler sucked.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I call bluff.

Possible, but the jobs he may want may not be available next year either.
If Dallas does enough to not fire McCarthy this year, or if McVay comes back...lol I still think he's good with AZ, though, too.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cool. He’ll just enjoy making millions of dollars for doing almost no work as a broadcaster and go home to his hot wife each night at like 3 pm.

Could you imagine? Awful.

If that was the case, why even entertain this charade at all?

Some people just really love football and choose it over marriage. We don't know what kind of guy he is.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If that was the case, why even entertain this charade at all?

Some people just really love football and choose it over marriage. We don't know what kind of guy he is.
Because he’s looking for the right situation. If the right situation presents itself, you take it. If you don’t see what you like, you enjoy the life you have.

Also, it’s very fun to have people fly you around on private jets and tell them how much they’d love to give you millions of dollars.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Because he’s looking for the right situation. If the right situation presents itself, you take it. If you don’t see what you like, you enjoy the life you have.

Also, it’s very fun to have people fly you around on private jets and tell them how much they’d love to give you millions of dollars.
Will he home by 3 p.m though?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It wasn't that either.

If anything it was offensive points scored in Q1. And it was largely because Kyler sucked.
Giving up the most Q1 points in NFL history over the first 3 games of the season isn't a contributing factor to sucking? lol Okaaay.

The D sucked. Kyler sucked. Kliffy sucked. Keim sucked. Bill...er, Mikey sucked. This team was a train wreck entering the season, they were a train wreck during the season, and the train wreck fell into a dumpster that then caught on fire once all the injuries piled up.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Giving up the most Q1 points in NFL history over the first 3 games of the season isn't a contributing factor to sucking? lol Okaaay.

The D sucked. Kyler sucked. Kliffy sucked. Keim sucked. Bill...er, Mikey sucked. This team was a train wreck entering the season, they were a train wreck during the season, and the train wreck fell into a dumpster that then caught on fire once all the injuries piled up.
I think Bill wants to do it. He just doesn't know how. That's why I keep harping on blueprint. Bring in guys who have done it and can show you how to do it. Payton knows. Grab guys from successful franchises like Niners, Steelers, etc. Get an identity, direction, and quit rebuilding into new visions and directions every few years!!

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Dallas does enough to not fire McCarthy this year, or if McVay comes back...lol I still think he's good with AZ, though, too.
I knows there's many different ways things can play out. Just my opinion of calling bluff here, or this is just someone's opinion stating the obvious with no real meaning behind it.

Media somewhere has to cover all angles.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Facts are sometimes foreign to Brit.

Seriously dude did you not read the rest of this thread?

Its BS. The defense absolutely did not give up the most points ever through 3 games. Not even close.

Last edited: