Vance Joseph - likely head coach (?)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My son, you really needed that much time to come up with a insult like that to edit in? I have failed as a father.
A ways back I was going to berate the two of you for this stupidity. But it’s now fully crossed over into the ridiculous sublime, so I’m fully onboard. The father-son shtick is the new ASFN standard for sports board-imbedded sitcom.

wagonmound464

Rookie
Reaction score
No way hiring Vance,,,he failed at Denver and would bring in his *loser brother unto the coaching staff = two losers!

* Vance's brother couldn't do squat at Nebraska this past season.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No way hiring Vance,,,he failed at Denver and would bring in his *loser brother unto the coaching staff = two losers!

* Vance's brother couldn't do squat at Nebraska this past season.
Yep. Vance Joseph is an intelligent, articulate man, who just happens to be a lousy football coach.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Current odds on DraftKings to be next Cardinals head coach:

Sean Payton +300
Vance Joseph +300

Next closest

Demeco Ryans +1400
Byron Leftwich +1400

Sure feels like Vance or Payton. What a high or low that could be.
Vance Joseph is NOT going to be our HC. Michael cannot be that stupid. How many more of our 1st round defensive player can we let him ruin??? No one talks a better game and produces less than Vance.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Vance Joseph is NOT going to be our HC. Michael cannot be that stupid. How many more of our 1st round defensive player can we let him ruin??? No one talks a better game and produces less than Vance.
PA...you know better than to make these kinds of statements. This organization can ALWAYS be that stupid.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PA...you know better than to make these kinds of statements. This organization can ALWAYS be that stupid.
Amen...go to the racetrack and pick up a Racing Form. The form is a fairly good indicator on what you are planning to bet on based on the horses' past performances...nuff said.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I expect Cardinals to drop the news how impressive VJ was in the first round of interviews this weekend

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose