Official - Kyler has a torn ACL (Surgery went well)

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mads is dumb. Players get surgeries all the time by doctors not affiliated with teams.
While true I think it would have been good to hear Kyler's reasoning.

There's already been too much in the media about them not being on the same page.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
While true I think it would have been good to hear Kyler's reasoning.

There's already been too much in the media about them not being on the same page.
Disagree.
I been down on kyler about most things. But this surgery will affect his entire life.
Screw the cardinals. Kyler needs to choose the surgeon he is most comfortable with.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t bother me where he has the surgery . It will bother me if his rehab he isn’t at the Cardinals facility.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Disagree.
I been down on kyler about most things. But this surgery will affect his entire life.
Screw the cardinals. Kyler needs to choose the surgeon he is most comfortable with.
With all the guaranteed money due Kyler I would think the Cards would ensure he had the best medical care.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all the guaranteed money due Kyler I would thing the Cards would ensure he had the best medical care.
You’d think they’d ensure he had an offensive line that didn’t have four feet out the door also going into the season, but this is the Cardinals we’re talking about.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Upon thinking more about it, that kid’s gotta do what’s best for him with an injury like this. If he doesn’t trust the Cardinals at this point, especially seeing how the staff has managed injuries which have ravaged the team this season, I’m not gonna use it to bash him.

That said, the team should at least know what his plan is. The fact that they don’t only speaks to more turmoil behind closed doors and is reason 637 that the entire FO/Coaching staff gets an enema, flushing everything out and getting a clean start.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m all for a re-do on the front office and coaching staff. Whoever the new head coach is needs to be someone that Kyler respects and frankly puts a little fear into him.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Guys get medical opinions and surgeries from non team doctors all the time. And as it relates to the Cardinals - our owner actively employed and supported a full blown non-functioning alcoholic for the second most important role in the franchise for the last several years. I don’t begrudge Kyler for not trusting other team employees with such an important procedure for his career and livelihood.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'll take it one step further. Kliff's coming back and Keim's coming back. If not Keim then its AW.

The Kyler injury might have really delayed any chance of moving on.
If Kliff comes back, I will have no hope for this team. If both come back, I will go nuclear, I promise :devil: