Cardinals at Falcons gameday thread 1-1-2023

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I still want them to win .
One of the best games I ever went to was Joshy taking the Vikes out in 2004 . Was an Incredible atmosphere after the game. It cost us Eli but ended up with Fitz. I wouldn't trade those moments for 5 Eli Mannings. I was hoping to pull this one out for the youngsters on the team. Good game for what it was

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was only able to watch bits and pieces of the game, but David Blough didn't look half bad out there today.

Maybe he is worth a look next season.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I was only able to watch bits and pieces of the game, but David Blough didn't look half bad out there today.

Maybe he is worth a look next season.
He wasn't half bad. Should've finally gotten us that deep pass we've lacked literally all season, but it wasn't caught. Far better deep throws than our other QBs this season. He's not great, and he shouldn't be in contention for anything but a backup job, but certainly keep him around for that reason. If nothing else, practice squad him.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Blough had a surprisingly good day IMO.

Regardless...... Atlanta being utter trash probably helped him. The Niners will be at home, motivated to get the 1 seed, and motivated to annhilate a divisional opponent.

We are probably going to lose by 15 to 20.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Blough had a surprisingly good day IMO.

Regardless...... Atlanta being utter trash probably helped him. The Niners will be at home, motivated to get the 1 seed, and motivated to annhilate a divisional opponent.

We are probably going to lose by 15 to 20.

I think Blough is now 0-7 as a starting QB.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think Blough is now 0-7 as a starting QB.
He's no better than a 3rd stringer IMO. He didn't lose it for us today however. The ATL defense is too horrible to let that happen.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He wasn't half bad. Should've finally gotten us that deep pass we've lacked literally all season, but it wasn't caught. Far better deep throws than our other QBs this season. He's not great, and he shouldn't be in contention for anything but a backup job, but certainly keep him around for that reason. If nothing else, practice squad him.
A couple of times I found myself asking, “ what is he doing? Oh wait, he’s moving up in the pocket!”

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He deserves a 5-year extension. The potential is there.
lol. I still can’t believe there were people defending those extensions. That was the most mind boggling double decision I have ever seen this team make.