Cardinals at Falcons gameday thread 1-1-2023

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate losing and will never root for it, but I am not upset about it. The Colts, Broncos, Falcons, Raiders, Panthers and Saints all need a QB. Trade back a few spots to get back all of the picks Kiem wasted this year.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Fought hard & yet still lost to a poor Falcs team. I expect full sleep walking mode next week in what will gladly be a Klownsbury’s last game
I think Kliff getting fired is 50/50.

If MB has a backdoor deal with Payton and Saints, he's gone, but if that doesn't happen I think Kliff gets another year (or 2) with a new GM and potentially revamped coaching staff.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think Kliff getting fired is 50/50.

If MB has a backdoor deal with Payton and Saints, he's gone, but if that doesn't happen I think Kliff gets another year (or 2) with a new GM and potentially revamped coaching staff.
Keep in mind, I'm not saying this is what should happen, just what I think will happen.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Trust me when I say...we can bungle the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft just as well as we can bungle the 8th pick
of course. But we can also gain a second round pick moving from 2 to 8. Much rather have the 2nd pick in the draft with losing out than 8 and winning a meaningless game

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
QBs Young and Stroud will be in demand and picked before us . If we stay at #4, Will Anderson or Jalen Carter will be there. Some teams may also trade up to get QB Levis. Going to be an interesting draft and should be good for Cards new GM.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson