Cards need to trade kyler, dur hur

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol and show me how Kliffy is a better coach than these coaches and I’ll listen.. and don’t give me that ******** that he took us to the playoffs last year. He didn’t natural roster additions through sucking did as proven before - in the past 30 years over 80% of the teams who selected a QB#1 overall made the playoffs within 3 years.
So, don't use facts? Got it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Lol and show me how Kliffy is a better coach than these coaches and I’ll listen.. and don’t give me that ******** that he took us to the playoffs last year. He didn’t natural roster additions through sucking did as proven before - in the past 30 years over 80% of the teams who selected a QB#1 overall made the playoffs within 3 years.
You're saying "give me evidence that this other coach who sucked and got fired and never won anything is better than a coach that got to the playoffs but don't use all of the information about that guy because it disproves my very bad argument." If not a literal quote, I believe I've caught the gist of your point.

Kliffy sucks. No denying that. Kliffy is not the worst coach in NFL history, either, by a big margin.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're saying "give me evidence that this other coach who sucked and got fired and never won anything is better than a coach that got to the playoffs but don't use all of the information about that guy because it disproves my very bad argument." If not a literal quote, I believe I've caught the gist of your point.

Kliffy sucks. No denying that. Kliffy is not the worst coach in NFL history, either, by a big margin.
Exactly. You can not like Kliff and want him gone. Having the opinion that Kliff is somehow better than Hackett is a weird stance that almost no one would agree with.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the “natural roster additions through sucking” indicate that the roster must get better because it’s got high draft picks. There’s one problem with that theory… our high draft picks have by and large been busts/non-factors for the most part.

Simply relying on the standard without specific examination of the case with the Cardinals is lazy analysis.

And this is coming from someone who hates Kingsbury and was incredulous when he got a five year extension.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. You can not like Kliff and want him gone. Having the opinion that Kliff is somehow better than Hackett is a weird stance that almost no one would agree with.
It all comes back to DaHig being the lead attorney for the Kyler Murray Defense team.

If Kliffy’s the worst ever, the burden is lifted off the reality that Kyler sucked down the stretch in 2020/2021 in addition to this entire season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Had homes. Of course they did. They’re multimillionaires and they play there. Did you think I was insinuating they rented there during the season?

What I looked up was where they spent their off seasons. You know, what we were talking about.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It all comes back to DaHig being the lead attorney for the Kyler Murray Defense team.

If Kliffy’s the worst ever, the burden is lifted off the reality that Kyler sucked down the stretch in 2020/2021 in addition to this entire season.
Clowns - ******* clowns

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
So you're saying he's better at least than the 20% of coaches who couldn't get their teams who selected a QB #1 overall to the playoffs within three years, right?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Had homes. Of course they did. They’re multimillionaires and they play there. Did you think I was insinuating they rented there during the season?

What I looked up was where they spent their off seasons. You know, what we were talking about.
Does Kyler have a home here? Are you asserting that these guys have multimillion-dollar residences in these places and don't spend the summers there? C'mon, bro. You're gonna have to submit some links supporting that Matt Ryan had two houses in Atlanta but spent his summers with his parents in Worchester, MA, or whatever.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So you're saying he's better at least than the 20% of coaches who couldn't get their teams who selected a QB #1 overall to the playoffs within three years, right?
Absolutely not.. he just happened to be the coach of this team that had enough roster to get to the playoffs as 80% of them do… but keep backing your agenda as you were one of the clowns touting the offense was just fine a few weeks back and have often been in Kliffys corner.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Does Kyler have a home here? Are you asserting that these guys have multimillion-dollar residences in these places and don't spend the summers there? C'mon, bro. You're gonna have to submit some links supporting that Matt Ryan had two houses in Atlanta but spent his summers with his parents in Worchester, MA, or whatever.
Look I don’t know what to tell you. I looked up where they spent offseasons. It wasn’t in their respective team cities. I’m not looking it up again. If you want to think I’m lying about that, by all means that’s your prerogative. I don’t care if you think I’m a liar though I don’t exactly have a reputation for lying around here. These guys have multimillion dollar homes in multiple places. Does that shock you? It must considering the stupid living with his parents comment.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Look I don’t know what to tell you. I looked up where they spent offseasons. It wasn’t in their respective team cities. I’m not looking it up again. If you want to think I’m lying about that, by all means that’s your prerogative. I don’t care if you think I’m a liar though I don’t exactly have a reputation for lying around here. These guys have multimillion dollar homes in multiple places. Does that shock you? It must considering the stupid living with his parents comment.
All the reports that I looked up on Jimmy G are that he lives with his parents in Illinois in the offseason. That's where the comments come from.

Anyway, this is a stupid conversation. If you have to defend the fact that Kyler doesn't want to integrate himself into the community he's supposed to be the keystone star for, that's up to you.

But don't come here stating that Rodgers and the Green Bay community didn't mesh, or Tom Brady and Boston, or Matt Ryan and certain parts of the Atlanta area, or Carson Palmer and Kurt Warner when they were here. That's ridiculous on it's face. If you're cool with Kyler being more like Jimmy G, that's cool.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All the reports that I looked up on Jimmy G are that he lives with his parents in Illinois in the offseason. That's where the comments come from.

Anyway, this is a stupid conversation. If you have to defend the fact that Kyler doesn't want to integrate himself into the community he's supposed to be the keystone star for, that's up to you.

But don't come here stating that Rodgers and the Green Bay community didn't mesh, or Tom Brady and Boston, or Matt Ryan and certain parts of the Atlanta area, or Carson Palmer and Kurt Warner when they were here. That's ridiculous on it's face. If you're cool with Kyler being more like Jimmy G, that's cool.
Who said anything about “meshing?” You were whining that kyler spent his offseason elsewhere. So did all those players I listed and it didn’t seem to hurt their “meshing” with their community, did it? Sorry there were a myriad of examples that made your complaint about kyler seem silly. There’s plenty other actual things to complain about kylers decisions and performance to focus on where he spends his offseasons or who performs the surgery on his leg. Those are pure silliness.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I also never said anything about Warner or Palmer. No one did. But you wanna start making up arguments against which you can argue, by all means do so. Just makes this even more dumb.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If BA or Payton were the HC, Murray would have never been so outraged & frustrated to have even been in a position to yell at the coach. Did Murray ever yell at Lincoln Riley while at OU? The answer is NO. Because Riley knew what he was doing & got the plays in on time. I would put blame on Murray if that was the first time that plays came in late. It wasn’t. It’s been happening from day 1 of the Kingsbury regime. Murray had finally had enough.
I totally agree. People have looked way too much into that yelling match. I don't blame Kyler at all for that. Imo, he was at his wits end with Kliffy. Tired of having to burn timeouts because his bozo HC/OC couldn't get the play in on time. Without even knowing, Kliffy probably kept talking the whole time in his ear until the speaker in his helmet shut off. Call the play & ****. All that man does is look at his play sheet so there's no reason whatsoever that he shouldn't already be 2-3 plays ahead depending on down & distance. Especially in the red zone. A competent HC/OC which we don't have would be ahead of the game & have plays ready on time & there would be no need for yelling. Kyler has his flaws but with good play calling & having plays ready on time would be a damn good start for Kyler succeeding in the red zone.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe a competent coaching staff could show him, teach him, connect with him. Crazy idea, right? Kid was OROY and a 2 time pro bowler, it's not like this is Jake Plummer here.
Jake got the Cardinals their first postseason win in over 50 years by beating the Cowboys in Dallas. Also knocked the Patriots out when they were riding an eleven-game postseason winning streak and got to the AFC Championship.

Jake > Kyler.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Then hopefully KM could take some responsibility and fix himself. Because a coach can only do so much.
I'm right there with you on that, a coach can only do so much for Kyler. Like I said a few posts above this, Kyler definitely has his flaws but KK ain't the one to fix him for sure. KK doesn't know how to make him a complete QB. Imo, Kyler got too frustrated with all the shortcomings of KK to really listen to him. Not to mention our horrible OL not being able to sustain a block. I'm gonna hold my hope out for Kyler getting fixed & learning a true NFL offense from a real HC/OC. Let's say we do get Sean Payton, if he can't fix Kyler then we need to move on because no one will. Sean Payton isn't the only coach out there who could potentially fix Kyler, I'm sure there's more, but imo he has the best chance. Putting his ass under center & using play action & what read to look at on every play needs to be embedded in his head. KK just keeps running the same Mickey Mouse offense & teaches him nothing imo.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm right there with you on that, a coach can only do so much for Kyler. Like I said a few posts above this, Kyler definitely has his flaws but KK ain't the one to fix him for sure. KK doesn't know how to make him a complete QB. Imo, Kyler got too frustrated with all the shortcomings of KK to really listen to him. Not to mention our horrible OL not being able to sustain a block. I'm gonna hold my hope out for Kyler getting fixed & learning a true NFL offense from a real HC/OC. Let's say we do get Sean Payton, if he can't fix Kyler then we need to move on because no one will. Sean Payton isn't the only coach out there who could potentially fix Kyler, I'm sure there's more, but imo he has the best chance. Putting his ass under center & using play action & what read to look at on every play needs to be embedded in his head. KK just keeps running the same Mickey Mouse offense & teaches him nothing imo.
Yet all you keep saying is for coaches to fix Kyler. I don't think Kyler, as constituted now, CAN be fixed by a coach. We all HOPE he changes his 'tude when a new coach comes in, but if he doesn't, he is a total lost cause. First Kyler needs to change, then a coach can help him with all of his other problems.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yet all you keep saying is for coaches to fix Kyler. I don't think Kyler, as constituted now, CAN be fixed by a coach. We all HOPE he changes his 'tude when a new coach comes in, but if he doesn't, he is a total lost cause. First Kyler needs to change, then a coach can help him with all of his other problems.
I do believe Kyler needs to change his attitude yes, you're not wrong, that is one of the flaws he has. That being said, the other part that needs changing is the way he's coached & the offense he runs. He's currently being asked to run a Mickey Mouse offense that isn't suited for the NFL. We need a coach that will run an offense suited for the NFL & that will teach him how to read a defense, one that will challenge him. Lincoln Riley ran the same type of offense at OU so I highly doubt he taught him much about reading a defense either. Until he has a coach who will run an NFL offense with him under center more often than not & teach him how to read a defense then I really don't think we'll ever see him reach his potential. Again, you're not wrong about Kyler, he does seem to have an attitude but KK babies him & I really think Kyler is ready to move on from KK.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He's not even the worst HC in Cards history. By quite some distance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose