Buccaneers at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-22

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I disagree they played hard but they are decimated with injuries. I mean good god. We have a 3rd string QB. No Corners. No OL. If Kliff doesn’t call the pitch out we probably win. But in all honesty losing was the best. I told
My daughter. Play a great game and lose Close. We will Be good. That’s what we did

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I disagree they played hard but they are decimated with injuries. I mean good god. We have a 3rd string QB. No Corners. No OL. If Kliff doesn’t call the pitch out we probably win. But in all honesty losing was the best. I told
My daughter. Play a great game and lose Close. We will Be good. That’s what we did
The pitch was the right call and by no means was that a crazy call. Whether Sorley is not smart enough to not pitch that hard or Ingram cannot catch a simple pitch

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pitch was the right call and by no means was that a crazy call. Whether Sorley is not smart enough to not pitch that hard or Ingram cannot catch a simple pitch
Nothing wrong with the call. Guys like Ingram and McSorely need to execute a simple play like that. Or, NFL stands for "Not For Long".

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
On that pitch, when RB is running away from the QB, the QB has to lead him. He can't throw the ball to his back shoulder when he is running away from it. That was on the QB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson