Cardinals at Broncos gameday thread 12-18-22

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hollywood is playing out of the slot.
But that couldn’t have been the original plan, right? Otherwise why would they have traded a first for him if they were high on Rondale and already knew dortch’s skillset?

Regardless, this marriage to a big receiver who hasn’t played big all season over a producing smaller receiver is just coaching madness.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
But that couldn’t have been the original plan, right? Otherwise why would they have traded a first for him if they were high on Rondale and already knew dortch’s skillset?

Regardless, this marriage to a big receiver who hasn’t played big all season over a producing smaller receiver is just coaching madness.
I said that would happen once Hop came back and people didn't believe it. Maybe if we had Hop-Hollywood-Moore it would change, but this is where we are.

Kliff or someone down the org chart isn't comfortable playing a small player outside or feels like we're better off playing Hollywood in the slot and a D+ player outside. At the same time, Keim was derangedly stocking the WR room with diminuitive pass-catchers. It's wild.

This happened last year when Kirk was clearly our best WR but was moved inside and we were playing Westley and Green outside.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Bingo!

Don’t forget the coverages of VJ too. He’s as inept as Klownsbury. No ifs, ands or buts. I told a Broncos fan today as we tailgated, watch Rypien have a career day because of Blowsephs soft zones. The very first play was a 12 yard out where the CB was 15 yards off the WR. And it continued for most of the day...81% despite 7 sacks lol.

Fire everyone
At least they were all nice folks we tailgated around.