Watching Hard Knocks Live

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yup… sports and military in my experience both the same. and it was pretty much a constant from any coach I ever had not sure how it seems forced? Heck even as a kid in pop Warner the coaches cussed up a storm. Lol
None of my coaches, Pop Warner, high school, or college, cussed.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
In men's circles, we cuss a lot. I laugh at the anti-cussing brigade.
I'm a man, I live and work in men's circles, and I really don't care if people cuss.

Yup… sports and military in my experience both the same. and it was pretty much a constant from any coach I ever had not sure how it seems forced? Heck even as a kid in pop Warner the coaches cussed up a storm. Lol
It doesn't seem like any of the other coaches cussed all that much. Kliff sounds like that kid who discovered he could "do curses" or listened to a rap album when he was in 5th grade, and now felt like he should roll with it to sound like he's an adult, badass, or has authority. Profanity doesn't bother me at all. Feels like @Ouchie-Z-Clown called it earlier. It sounds unnatural. From a guy who seemingly runs one of the softest approaches in NFL coaching, him dropping F words every few minutes is eye-rolling.

Part of football

Sure. But not when replacing actual accountability.

Not to mention we're all currently posting on a site that bans profanity.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It does sound forced from KK, like when BA talked it cursed it seems legit like that’s how he talks. When KK is doing it sounds forced like he is trying to be authoritative or something. Do we really need to see a bunch of Keim on the show honestly?

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I try not to curse and don't like watching shows that do curse a lot. When i was a lot younger, I thought that was kinda neat, but soon got over it. Most people I'm around now do not . Much more enjoyable for me. Just don't care for it.
:nono:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
They didnt talk about the McCoy and ertz injuries?

Last edited:

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I loved the fatherly advice of JJ to Rondale Moore during practice when Rondale dropped a pass. Like a true leader JJ lifting him up by saying is it Wednesday or is it Sunday? JJ and Budda’s leadership rubs off on the whole team, not just defense.

Also loved the meeting between McCoy and McVay after the game. McCoy saying did you know our oline was missing 4 of 5 starters? McVay “I know!”

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It does sound forced from KK, like when BA talked it cursed it seems legit like that’s how he talks. When KK is doing it sounds forced like he is trying to be authoritative or something. Do we really need to see a bunch of Keim on the show honestly?
Yes, this. Always sounded normal outta BA’s mouth. Not kliff’s.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bizarre literally all of mine did lol
I won a state championship and a NESCAC collegiate championship with my non-cussers. How did your cussing coaches do?

(I’m just messing around here, I don’t think cussing has or doesn’t have any impact on success)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Absofreakinglutely mine did too lol
As BA used to say Coach em hard, hug em later.
Oh, all of mine were disciplinarian tough coaches. All no nonsense. I can’t even recall my high school or college coaches ever even smiling during practice or a game. And there were lots of consequences. Lots of running UCLAs. For the most minor of infractions. In the 100+ august heat of two-a-days in Phoenix and in November snowstorms in Boston.

Last edited:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won a state championship and a NESCAC collegiate championship with my non-cussers. How did your cussing coaches do?

(I’m just messing around here, I don’t think cussing has or doesn’t have any impact on success)
I can't believe this cussing upmanship is still going on. :rolleyes:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Colt to Sean McVay in post-game greetings "We had like 4 new guys on the o-line" -- McVay gave him a stricken look and says "umm, yes".

To me that look said the ship is sinking and I'm jumping ship soon. I wouldn't be shocked if he retires early and heads to a cushy job in the booth.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose