Watching Hard Knocks Live

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Not that this isn't a good story, but shifting to the Rams Super Bowl win isn't the best thing for a Cardinals show.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
In High School, I met my first girlfriend at Disneyland - she lived in Phoenix before I went to ASU. I've been to a Hamilton game in Chandler with her. AZ high school football in the valley is intense. Huge kids.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
they didn't show anything on the Ertz injury at all, like it never happened.

also, to no surprise - nothing on the Eno situation.

pretty boring episode honestly.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I enjoyed the episode. Have to be impressed with Lecitus, Beachum, Watt, Budda, and McCoy. Have to add that I was also impressed with Kyler being heavily involved on the sidelines. Much more leadership props than people on this board want to give to him.
I liked him at the O-Line team dinner, coaching up Leticus a bit. That was cool to see.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
they didn't show anything on the Ertz injury at all, like it never happened.

also, to no surprise - nothing on the Eno situation.

pretty boring episode honestly.
Kyler gets like 2 minutes being massaged and then at dinner. Ertz doesn't get any mention. Eno, nothing (although maybe for next week). I don't think we've seen DHop once (but he seems like the kind of guy who might ask that they don't focus on him). James Conner scores two TDs and barely shows outside of a focus on a 6th round rookie backup.

I did see Robbie Anderson standing around looking disinterested in the background, so... wahoo.

I haven't really watched most of the in-season Hard Knocks stuff in the past. Is it always this milquetoast?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the episode. Have to be impressed with Lecitus, Beachum, Watt, Budda, and McCoy. Have to add that I was also impressed with Kyler being heavily involved on the sidelines. Much more leadership props than people on this board want to give to him.

I liked him at the weekly O dinner A LOT getting in Lecitus ass… definite leadership there. THAT was nice to see.

On the sidelines just celebrating with your teammates kinda expected no? Not sure what leadership that shows. Woulda preferred on the sideline with a headset in on everything going on.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In men's circles, we cuss a lot. I laugh at the anti-cussing brigade.

Yup… sports and military in my experience both the same. and it was pretty much a constant from any coach I ever had not sure how it seems forced? Heck even as a kid in pop Warner the coaches cussed up a storm. Lol

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yup… sports and military in my experience both the same. and it was pretty much a constant from any coach I ever had not sure how it seems forced? Heck even as a kid in pop Warner the coaches cussed up a storm. Lol
I cuss a lot...and I don't give a flying you know what (self censored), so I get why people do.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ahh, the good ole days being cussed out at 8 years old. Puts hair on your chest

Mark22

VBhoopcoach
Reaction score
I liked him at the weekly O dinner A LOT getting in Lecitus ass… definite leadership there. THAT was nice to see.

On the sidelines just celebrating with your teammates kinda expected no? Not sure what leadership that shows. Woulda preferred on the sideline with a headset in on everything going on.
Had an ear piece in the few sideline shots I saw