Watching Hard Knocks Live

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Bro what is this lion art
Kingsbury is a Leo. Apparently he’s a believer in Astrology. It‘s appropriate because male lions are notoriously lazy. They loaf around all day while their mate goes out and brings home the food. They are basically a large, furry leach. Since he’s into Astrology, it’s too bad he can’t find a good soothsayer to call plays for him.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That was frustrating. Good to see that it wasn’t due to scheme, but really frustrating that our players are that freaking stupid.

Someone should get benched for that crap.
I mentioned it on the game thread before, our players just seem stupid, and the coaches must be baffled why they can't understand a basic message which is fundamental

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mentioned it on the game thread before, our players just seem stupid, and the coaches must be baffled why they can't understand a basic message which is fundamental
Then draft smarter players? BB in New England drafts his type of players (not morons) that can perform in their system. But I’m sure that’s way to much to ask of Keim…

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kingsbury is a Leo. Apparently he’s a believer in Astrology. It‘s appropriate because male lions are notoriously lazy. They loaf around all day while their mate goes out and brings home the food. They are basically a large, furry leach. Since he’s into Astrology, it’s too bad he can’t find a good soothsayer to call plays for him.
I kind of like the King of the Jungle art hanging in Kliffs crib.

Kind of reminds me of the painting hanging in my Foyer since I'm a Libra:

You must be registered for see images attach

Doesn't everyone have one???

Last edited:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also, clearly Kylers hamstring issue is legit. Played with it the whole game. Nothing to do with upcoming Aaron Donald torture. Guess the haters will have to start a new Kyler narrative
Maybe he was just trying to justify the fumble lol? I do know he's faster than the speed he was running when the dude knocked it loose, maybe it is legit? He practiced yesterday so we'll see? I can tell you this for sure, when Aaron Donald gets remotely close to him he lays down & gives up. Aaron Donald talked about that very thing after the playoff game last season. He said "we knew if we got near him he would just go down". I'm paraphrasing of course but it was along those lines.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My takeaway was Keim isn’t getting fired.
Mine also. I wondered if those 2 had been sitting together like always? Hard Knocks episode 1 answered that lol. I had been thinking if they're no longer sitting together..............? Maybe there's a chance he gets canned? So much for wishful thinking lol. The buddy system is still in play there.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Other than a few weeks in July, that’s a normal summer day in Syracuse! My fondest days as a kid growing up in Syracuse was sitting in the car with my Dad waiting out a long Little League baseball rain delay.
How in the world did you become a Cardinals fan in football & baseball then lol?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I enjoyed it, kinda cool to get a look behind the scenes of your own team. To me it looks clear that KK is in over his head, doesn’t seem to be a leader of men, seems his words don’t mean much to them. Willing to bet they respect JJ or Buddha’s words more… Hopefulky they can get their crap together but with injuries piling up wouldn’t count on it…
Did you notice when he called the offense together while trying to get the attention of Hopkins & Murray bickering? None of them would even look at him it seemed?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Another thing that stood out for me was there we saw clips of various position coaches talking with their guys over the course of the show except Cam Turner.

Cam Turner was just sat there quiet staring at a tablet every time he was on screen. Even in the QB room.

I think we need a new QB coach.
Yes, none other than Kurt Warner. He could teach Kyler how to read a defense pre snap, as far as being able to see the whole field lol?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I found it hilarious how Vance said “We talked about the boot!” just for the defense to get abused by it….AGAIN. Obviously doesn’t get talked about enough since it’s the main reason the Rams have beaten us with it all these years later.
He was yelling that while Fant was burning us for 50 yards but yes, his defense can never stop that play. The Rams burn us over & over multiple times a game every time we play them. Goff even burned us on that play with the Lions twice in the same game. Shane Waldron came from the Rams & he knew that play would work sunday, more than once lol. I'd be willing to bet money McVay burns us with it Sunday with Stafford or the backup.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, none other than Kurt Warner. He could teach Kyler how to read a defense pre snap, as far as being able to see the whole field lol?

I think the Kurt Warner talk is fantasy.

A position coach gets paid about a 10th of what he makes at the NFL network, maybe even less, for about 5% of the work and he gets to mess around with his buddies for a job.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think the Kurt Warner talk is fantasy.

A position coach gets paid about a 10th of what he makes at the NFL network, maybe even less, for about 5% of the work and he gets to mess around with his buddies for a job.
Oh I know it's fantasy, Kurt has actually said on 98.7 he would work with Kyler if asked? He's meaning in the summer/off season, not during his gig on NFL network. He said he could teach him how to read a defense pre snap & throw guys open.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh I know it's fantasy, Kurt has actually said on 98.7 he would work with Kyler if asked? He's meaning in the summer/off season, not during his gig on NFL network. He said he could teach him how to read a defense pre snap & throw guys open.

That would be nice. The team should force it. It's never going to happen otherwise.

I said years go they should bring Carl Smith in. He was Russell Wilsons QB coach for 5 years. Then Deshaun Watson's.

He's like 74 now but still around with the Seahawks as whatever an "associate head coach" is.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose