That’s Why You Fire Kliff

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I mean, this isn't good, but it's not why we lose. We have a penalty yard differential of 7 yards per game. That isn't costing us games.

It's just another distraction from the real issues.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s not lol

One of us has shown the tape. The other is just saying "There's not" with a unconvincing lol.

Per NGS average separation

Dortch 4.5 yards (leads league)
Moore 4 yards (3rd in league)
Hollywood 3.3 yards (24th)
Ertz 3 yards
Hopkins 2.6 yards

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
True but people with ego's like Kyler care. Not enough to put the work in but they hate being embarrassed.
Uh, I can't disagree more. If he hated being embarrassed, he would've put the work in over the offseason, because the collapse and the playoff loss were about as embarrassing as it gets. If he doesn't care enough to work in the face of that, he doesn't give a damn about being embarrassed.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Uh, I can't disagree more. If he hated being embarrassed, he would've put the work in over the offseason, because the collapse and the playoff loss were about as embarrassing as it gets. If he doesn't care enough to work in the face of that, he doesn't give a damn about being embarrassed.

I'd agree but Kyler's ego doesn't allow him to think it's him. It's everyone else. He's not the problem. He's not bad. Everyone else is letting him down so he doesn't feel embarrassed. He feels aggrieved.

I'm not even convinced he watches his own tape. I just can't see anyway he can be and still be making the same mistakes over and over again.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I am not a football x and o person but have two things that seem to stand out regularly...

1) After a series - I don't see Kyler using the Microsoft Surface much if at all.
2) When its an obvious blitz - I don't see Kyler focusing on a hot route.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
2021 Season

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I am not a football x and o person but have two things that seem to stand out regularly...

1) After a series - I don't see Kyler using the Microsoft Surface much if at all.
I think Kyler puts the Surface on the ground in front of him. Cam is also often sitting next to him with it.

Kyler usually wants to beat the blitz with a big sideline pass. He doesn’t get blitzed that often, though.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's a good one.
He hates recruiting and other college aspects, through his admission and would do "anything" in the NFL before going back there.

Maybe you don't think he has a chance, but that's not the point. He is not packing it in.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He hates recruiting and other college aspects, through his admission and would do "anything" in the NFL before going back there.

Maybe you don't think he has a chance, but that's not the point. He is not packing it in.
Money and power Talks.. College will give more of a power position thus money, no way in heck is anyone hiring this guy as an OC at the NFL level after this gig. He will have to revamp his image in either college or as some type offensive assistant before even a close shot at as NFL OC

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Money and power Talks.. College will give more of a power position thus money, no way in heck is anyone hiring this guy as an OC at the NFL level after this gig. He will have to revamp his image in either college or as some type offensive assistant before even a close shot at as NFL OC
And that all may be very true and what happens in reality, but the point was that he was basically giving up now cause he knows he's getting fired which is based on absolutely nothing. The fact he would have to revamp his image in college is exactly why he isn't phoning it in.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And that all may be very true and what happens in reality, but the point was that he was basically giving up now cause he knows he's getting fired which is based on absolutely nothing. The fact he would have to revamp his image in college is exactly why he isn't phoning it in.
Agreed 100%

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

He can be seen sitting with blue hat guy (QB) coach, who has the surface and notes. Sometimes he sits alone after a bad series and that's okay, too. Lots of QBs do that.