Wk 9-Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals pregame thread. 10/31/22-11/5/22

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Does anyone at this media company even read these tweets before publishing them?

Any team that’s 3-5 would still be in the hunt.
These images are bad and dumb. I think Gardeck was featured last week and he didn’t even play.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That's our luck, we get players that haven't missed many games & bam, they miss games. We get players with injury histories, they miss games, then sign with another team & all of a sudden, they stay healthy (Jordan Phillips) He couldn't stay on the field for us, every Bills game I watch he's always playing. We can't win, it's like we're cursed or something? I think a witch doctor put a spell on either the Cardinals or Steve Keim or both lol?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cody Ford is known more for his run blocking, the left side of the line blocked well with Humphries against the Saints. Insert Josh Jones with Ford on the left side & we get no push for the run game at all. I hope Kugler can get it straightened out?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Cody Ford is known more for his run blocking, the left side of the line blocked well with Humphries against the Saints. Insert Josh Jones with Ford on the left side & we get no push for the run game at all. I hope Kugler can get it straightened out?
Which for me means DJ is still a lot better than Jones (and that does not mean Jones sucks, but DJ is better than a majority of people give him credit for), but Jones would appear to be a logical choice to replace Beachum sooner than later

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Which for me means DJ is still a lot better than Jones (and that does not mean Jones sucks, but DJ is better than a majority of people give him credit for), but Jones would appear to be a logical choice to replace Beachum sooner than later
Yes, I think he will replace Beachum next season. Jones was never considered a run blocker at Houston cause all they did was throw the ball, pass blocking is supposed to be his strength. So LT is a pass blocker & LG is a run blocker, doesn't sound like a good recipe for success lol. I'd love to have linemen whom are good at both but we just can't have it all lol. Let's hope Humphries gets back sooner rather than later?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It might change my perception of Fotu if he could make a big play. Even one. Right now? Zero sacks. Zero TFL, Zero PDs. That's after 208 (208!) snaps and eight games.

I'm not saying he's giving less than 100%, but he's part of the reason why we gave up 6 yards a carry vs. MIN. It's not working.
He is weak and slow. Bad combo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson