Wk 9-Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals pregame thread. 10/31/22-11/5/22

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just like Kliff giving AJ snaps, Vance giving Leki Fotu snaps is also coaching malpractice.

I don’t like PFF & never will, but I find this hilarious

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Look at Leki’s grade. You can tell just by eye-test alone he’s unplayable.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Just like Kliff giving AJ snaps, Vance giving Leki Fotu snaps is also coaching malpractice.

the Cards took two d -linemen on day 3: the one that turned out to be a starter level player is frequently hurt, and the other guy...........

what does it say about Treyvon Mullin when he cant displace Marco?

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
the Cards took two d -linemen on day 3: the one that turned out to be a starter level player is frequently hurt, and the other guy...........

what does it say about Treyvon Mullin when he cant displace Marco?

I dont think it says much. Vance has shown every year that he is extremely slow to make personnel adjustments and incorporate new faces into his defense. Look at how he treated his first round linebackers and how he's treating his 3rd round edge rookies. Still giving Golden and Dimukeje the bulk of the snaps while Thomas is making frequent splash plays in his limited snaps. Vance values knowledge of his "system" over pure talent and ability.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stadium will be 2/3 Seahawks fans. Bank on it.
Already dreading the chants of "SEA" followed loudly by "HAWKS !!" over and over and over and over again.

Imagine if we actually had home-field advantage and visiting teams came in to see stands full of Cards fans rather than their own fans?

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Already dreading the chants of "SEA" followed loudly by "HAWKS !!" over and over and over and over again.

Imagine if we actually had home-field advantage and visiting teams came in to see stands full of Cards fans rather than their own fans?

Our owner deserves the embarrassment. I'd like to see zero Cardinals fans at the game to show him what a joke these undeserved extensions are.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our owner deserves the embarrassment. I'd like to see zero Cardinals fans at the game to show him what a joke these undeserved extensions are.
Well, the wife and I will be there, so it won't be zero. It will be overwhelmingly Seattle fans though. Hoping we can beat the Hawks in front of many of their own fans.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

It might change my perception of Fotu if he could make a big play. Even one. Right now? Zero sacks. Zero TFL, Zero PDs. That's after 208 (208!) snaps and eight games.

I'm not saying he's giving less than 100%, but he's part of the reason why we gave up 6 yards a carry vs. MIN. It's not working.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose