Wk 9-Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals pregame thread. 10/31/22-11/5/22

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would be nice if our genius HC could not play the corpse and get some freaking plays drawn up for Anderson besides go routes! Seriously what kind of moron is playing AJ over Anderson at this point? Are we missing something? Terrible Oline you would think some quick short passing routes would be ideal, especially with a receiver with size. Works for Dhop how about remembering you have another non midget WR on the roster that’s not already retired!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is a winnable game. The last one was winnable if our offense didn't sputter every time we got near the EZ.

What I want to see going forward is less Golden and Dimukeje and more Sanders and Thomas. If we're going to lose it may as well be while blooding the youngsters.
Golden couldn't even catch slow ass Cousins on that TD run, then dove from about 5 yards back to make it look like an effort lol. I agree, play the rookies more.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I see Pete Carroll and then I see Kliff Kingsbury... Pete could beat Kliff with a knife in a gunfight
Then the week after McVay doesn't even need a weapon when Kliffy has a gun because Kliffy ***** his pants every time he faces him lol. The smell will be so bad he'll throw the weapon down & run lol.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It would be nice if our genius HC could not play the corpse and get some freaking plays drawn up for Anderson besides go routes! Seriously what kind of moron is playing AJ over Anderson at this point? Are we missing something? Terrible Oline you would think some quick short passing routes would be ideal, especially with a receiver with size. Works for Dhop how about remembering you have another non midget WR on the roster that’s not already retired!
That’s not the kind of receiver Robbie is. He doesn’t play to his size except on the long ball. He’s not really a traditional big bodied receiver. His strength is go routes and speed.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s not the kind of receiver Robbie is. He doesn’t play to his size except on the long ball. He’s not really a traditional big bodied receiver. His strength is go routes and speed.
Slants lots of different plays can be drawn up besides go routes, still doesn’t absolve KK for playing Green more he brings nothing at this point!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose