Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agree 100%. You can specifically point out this game and the Seahawks game as two games the Cardinals probably should have won without a mountain of mistakes.

This is a bad good team. There are enough players to win with, but the current construction just isn't working.

I gave Kliff the benefit of the doubt for awhile, but his inability to push this team over the hump when they are close and his inability to improve Kyler's play are his undoing. This is a team that I would bet that if you put a good NFL coach in charge, they would quickly turn things around. Kliff is just a solid offensive coordinator filling the role of head coach.
I don’t even think he’s a good offensive coordinator. But I agree that a good coach gets this team to the playoffs.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I agree… This team lives and dies by Kyler in the end.
That’s the problem no team should live and die by one player in one side of the team! If this D could stop anyone, I mean 5 for 5 in the redzone from Kirk freaking cousins seriously! We score take the lead immediately the D surrenders it the very next possession, and this is not new it’s been that way with VJ since he’s been here! Splashy plays and ints are nice but you have to be able to make stops and not give up tons of points it’s ridiculous! 3tds and a few FGs should be able to win a game if your D doesn’t suck! And a well coached team doesn’t show up and play and fail to execute basic **** every week! But yeah it’s all on Kyler lol some people are just freaking nuts would rather have a schmuck at QB than one that could be possibly great with some decent coaching…

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
K9's Heroes and Goats is great for a laugh each week, not much more. He, like everyone else, has a bias towards certain players/coaches and it reflects in his not very well thought out H&G posts. Just enjoy them for the joke they are!
That’s pretty light. It’s like a diet post.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How the frequently asked questions is Billy Price not a goat in this game? He was wretched

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would put the whole DL group for the goat category.

Felt like they got pushed around in the run game all day long.
They did, we need a run stuffing DT. Keim didn't draft one, I wanted him to sign Suh, some for it & some against it. I know he's old but he does have 12 sacks the last two seasons & can still disrupt a pocket. Imagine him with Allen & Watt beside him. That's my opinion though.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In fact, the entire replacement oline was absolute trash. Jones, Ford, and Price were by far the largest issue on offense.

Zero push in the run game, awful protection in the pass game, and cost us multiple negative plays

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Agree 100%. You can specifically point out this game and the Seahawks game as two games the Cardinals probably should have won without a mountain of mistakes.

This is a bad good team. There are enough players to win with, but the current construction just isn't working.

I gave Kliff the benefit of the doubt for awhile, but his inability to push this team over the hump when they are close and his inability to improve Kyler's play are his undoing. This is a team that I would bet that if you put a good NFL coach in charge, they would quickly turn things around. Kliff is just a solid offensive coordinator filling the role of head coach.
Solid lol? If he would continue to move WR's around & use motion plus give up the bubble screens for negative yardage..............? Then I might agree with solid lol. I totally agree with everything else you said though.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah it was such a momentum killer. I thought the Cardinals would come back until that muff occurred.
We had a chance until that happened but given the predictability of the play calling & the way the defense was giving up yardage...........? The Vikings would've just drove right back down the field & took the lead back imo.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
In fact, the entire replacement oline was absolute trash. Jones, Ford, and Price were by far the largest issue on offense.

Zero push in the run game, awful protection in the pass game, and cost us multiple negative plays
This can also happen when you have three guys who've never played together.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Why Jones? I thought he played well. Gave up no sacks. Was the best graded O line and 2nd best graded offensive player behind Nuk.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Punctuated by Golden diving 5 yards behind Cousins who dusted him

That was hard to watch.

Golden has 355 defensive snaps this year. One sack.

Opposite Golden is current starter 6th round pick Victor D. 165 snaps. zero sacks. zero TFLs

If it wasn't for the (gossamer) promise of the rookies, someone would call 911 regarding our OLB situation. That's how bad of a raging dumpster fire it is.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That was hard to watch.

Golden has 355 defensive snaps this year. One sack.

Opposite Golden is current starter 6th round pick Victor D. 165 snaps. zero sacks. zero TFLs

If it wasn't for the (gossamer) promise of the rookies, someone would call 911 regarding our OLB situation. That's how bad of a raging dumpster fire it is.
Gardeck the barbarian will save us

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why Jones? I thought he played well. Gave up no sacks. Was the best graded O line and 2nd best graded offensive player behind Nuk.

We couldn't run on that side at all. Pass pro he was eh but run blocking wasn't there.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

yeah the running lanes were non existent. Did see Jones absolutely pancake someone but that was it. Guy is a monster, somebody coach this kid up!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually liked what Cam Thomas has shown though. He has flashed a good bit of times whether it’s pass-rushing or run-defending.

Only thing Myjai has shown is beating a OT because a OT reacted late off the snap. The comparison to Brian Burns is still funny & is the peak version of the poster who posted it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose