Eagles at Cardinals gameday thread 10-9-22

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah couldn’t KK or someone have been aware and say run a play run a play? Doesn’t make sense the only thing makes sense is they thought it was 1st down. Just a hurry up cluster there at the end that TO wasted in injury really could have came in handy on that drive geesh!
Seem your $250m mentally and physically soft QB should have been on that but…

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It’s the combo of the early slide and then the ensuing spike, wasting 3rd down when he could’ve grabbed the needed one yard for the first down…
Honestly think its the fact that he cut back was the worst play.

Instead of trying to get the first down he should have kept outside and ran out of bounds. He still might have got the first. At worst its 3rd and 2 with the clock stopped.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
On to Seattle & they just lost Penny today to a broken fibula I believe? 3-3 is about what I expected with Hopkins out, we still have a chance to be .500, not out of the division either. Our OL played really well today guys, there is some positives.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
The defense shares the loss, cards are better after 4 games, but heto ball is always 50/50 - with normal kicker, Kyler would be the hero, but really lost in the first 1/2 again,

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As soon as I seen the kicker we signed I thought this is the same guy that missed a gimme for the Chiefs and we would probably lose the game on a missed Fg. I **** you not.
Not a fortune teller. Just a lifelong Cardinal fan who is accustomed to anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ten more yards from the same kick he nailed extra point wise twice is somewhat of a gimme. Which is why he won't be here next week. Which is the point. If he missed a 57 yarder with the others he made previously he'd still likely be here if prater can't make it. But IMO you won't see the dude next week. That will be the reason.
He choked vs the Colts on the Chiefs and he choked again. The dude was sh***ing breaks getting ready for that fg.

Keim must have seen that and said: This is what I want.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s the combo of the early slide and then the ensuing spike, wasting 3rd down when he could’ve grabbed the needed one yard for the first down…

Yeah. Cardinals would have been able to get at least a couple more plays if Kyler had got the 1st down instead of sliding short.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fox postgame currently signing Hurts’s praises, rightly so. Too bad our multimillionaire QB can’t earn those kinds of accolades.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well either way the fact it took a dumb mistake for Eagles to win is a positive when most thought we were gonna get the doors blown off! So this team can hang if we don’t shoot our selves in the foot. Think I’m gonna take the week off the board can do without all the bashing that’s gonna go on. Enjoy your week haters see you next week. If this team is ever healthy we could be good, should have been aggressively going for the win when you know you don’t have a kicker worth a ****!

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That kicker is now 2-6 from 40-49 yards in his career. How was he even hirable?
Keim did his extra research and found out he's their guy. You don't get paid millions unless you got big brains like him.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Kyler sliding short of the 1st is worse than the Orlovsky safety. Unreal.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly think its the fact that he cut back was the worst play.
Yea, this irritated me more than anything. There was a little bit of space to at least get out of bounds. Probably lose a yard, but the clock is stopped.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As soon as I seen the kicker we signed I thought this is the same guy that missed a gimme for the Chiefs and we would probably lose the game on a missed Fg. I **** you not.
Not a fortune teller. Just a lifelong Cardinal fan who is accustomed to anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Along with most of us here

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Eagles have a great secondary and a good defense, and we shown we can move the ball on them without Hopkins. I am just not mad after this loss and a bit encouraged compared to how the games have went so far... that kick would have been no good even with ten more yards
More upset about the miss to Ertz. That would have put us position to win and not rely on the kicker. Im more upset we're not better situationally. Kicker sucks, but we shouldnt have to depend on him in that situation.

They have to have more respect for the game instead of continually having these double digit deficits. No comeback, no heroics. Game is too hard to rely on that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose