Eagles at Cardinals gameday thread 10-9-22

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these are the games that hurt you spend the whole week thinking if Hollywood catches that slant, if Kyler hits Ertz, if we don't spike it etc

If he hits a wide-open Rondale Moore with a little touch on his throw in the corner instead of having to kick a field goal

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Even though Kyler made a bone headed decision, we played better today, I'm gonna stay positive. Our division is still up for grabs. Hopefully we get Lawrence back soon & 1 more game till Hopkins comes back. I'm so glad they finally used Rondale right, hopefully that continues? Now we need to start scoring some ******* points in the 1st quarter lol.
Moral victories are the stuff fans of crap franchises do to cope with the stink.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting. Kyler looked like he knew he messed up though or I think we would have seen more of a reaction.
I think he realized after spikingnit someone screwed up, I think he thought was 1st down for sure why would you spike it otherwise or why would the rest of the offense even let you think they would be screaming run a play!