Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers Pregame Thread. 9/26/22-10/02/22

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This game will dictate our season. Lose and yes I’ll agree. We will be in major trouble. But win and we are right in the think of everything and without key players. This game is very winnable and these are the games that I think are legitimate games where us fans can be pissed if they look bad. Not the Rams or chiefs at this juncture.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is crazy. But FPI have us a 37% Chance make the playoffs before the season. We actually have higher odds now!

Everything I've told you is true, but ESPN's FPI is a lot smarter than I am, and it doesn't see any reason to be alarmed. FPI wasn't too optimistic about the Cardinals before the season, pegging their chances of advancing to the postseason at 37.3%. With the rest of the NFC West also struggling, FPI believes they are actually better off now than they were in August, assigning Kingsbury's men a 39.1% chance of making the playoffs. Joseph is a good enough defensive coordinator to turn around the ship, but he might not have the players to live up to FPI's expectations.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is crazy. But FPI have us a 37% Chance make the playoffs before the season. We actually have higher odds now!

Everything I've told you is true, but ESPN's FPI is a lot smarter than I am, and it doesn't see any reason to be alarmed. FPI wasn't too optimistic about the Cardinals before the season, pegging their chances of advancing to the postseason at 37.3%. With the rest of the NFC West also struggling, FPI believes they are actually better off now than they were in August, assigning Kingsbury's men a 39.1% chance of making the playoffs. Joseph is a good enough defensive coordinator to turn around the ship, but he might not have the players to live up to FPI's expectations.
They also said that we would be 13-4 this year.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim really let Reddick walk to sign an old & super injury prone JJ Watt because he just saw his name & not the current value he brings

Hahahahahahaha

What a damn loser.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's obvious in the videos that are above. That crossing route to Dortch is an easy 1st down if he is taller, but his height restricts his view and his throwing angles.
All those off seasons working with his dad.

He spends that time working/training like a normal sized QB instead of attacking the disadvantages of his height. Russell Wilson and Drew Brees would constantly train on finding throwing windows or work on subtle movements in the pocket.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim really let Reddick walk to sign an old & super injury prone JJ Watt because he just saw his name & not the current value he brings

Hahahahahahaha

What a damn loser.
Is Keim a loser? Keim figured a way to run a NFL franchise with below average record for a whole decade, survived 3 head coaches, survived collosal failure of draft picks, survived an extreme DUI and all set to hire a fourth coach in second decade.

The real losers are the fans of this franchise.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It also shows why Colt McCoy can have success in this scheme. Super basic concepts. Spread teams out. Find the player/matchup to pick on. Get the ball out on time and in rhythm.

It is like the passing version of the triple-option/veer offense.

I actually think McCoy would be a better starter right now

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Hahahahahahaha

What a damn loser.
Not going to blame Keim for signing Watt. The Packers were super bowl contenders and wanted Watt.

However, its more if Keim just managed the roster better we could have kept Reddick and got Watt.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I actually think McCoy would be a better starter right now
Certainly not this week. McCoy had one of the worst games of 2021 any QB NFL played vs the Panthers last year. Only a couple rookies were worse according to QBR. Their last win that year as well.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Keim a loser? Keim figured a way to run a NFL franchise with below average record for a whole decade, survived 3 head coaches, survived collosal failure of draft picks, survived an extreme DUI and all set to hire a fourth coach in second decade.

The real losers are the fans of this franchise.
I refuse to be a victim. Maybe I have Stockholm Syndrome...

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

FPI is an extremely sus engine, TBH.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McCoy based on two starts here? Over Murray? This is like saying Cooper Rush over Prescott. What has Michael and Keim done to you all?
Britcard has very low standards. It’s clear after believing this is a good roster & somehow “improved” over the offseason.