Can we cut these three guys

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes, add Green as others have mentioned. All 4 cuts are addition by subtraction.

But there's also a coaching element. The coaches continue to roll out inferior players when there are better options already on the roster. Continuing to play Whittaker when Mullen is active is fireable offense number 100 for Vance Joseph. I'd also play Manny Jones and Ledbetter over Fotu, who is a total waste of space.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yes, add Green as others have mentioned. All 4 cuts are addition by subtraction.

But there's also a coaching element. The coaches continue to roll out inferior players when there are better options already on the roster. Continuing to play Whittaker when Mullen is active is fireable offense number 100 for Vance Joseph. I'd also play Manny Jones and Ledbetter over Fotu, who is a total waste of space.
I am not much into forty times because football is not a track meet, but one would need a speed dial to time Fotu... unfortunately the team is in Arizona where there is probably a plethora of sun dials to justify his football existence

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Where are those posters scoffing at anyone who dared speak a single doubt about AJ Green? Those posters pretending some cap/salary math combined with his stats made him a great re-signing? Yeah, many of us knew how done he was and how stupid it was to bring him back even under a reduced rate. JFC, he's even worse than I knew!

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Where are those posters scoffing at anyone who dared speak a single doubt about AJ Green? Those posters pretending some cap/salary math combined with his stats made him a great re-signing? Yeah, many of us knew how done he was and how stupid it was to bring him back even under a reduced rate. JFC, he's even worse than I knew!
Have to admit that I was one that advocate for resign AJ Green. Thought He had more left and will get better with more time in the offense. God He just looked lost, gasses, and unfocused on the field this year. How could anyone regress this much just one season apart? I was wrong in believing him. I am ready to see him retired unless there are some lockeroom issues we are not aware of.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Stout,

I know you dont WANT to be correct, because that means we suck, but man, you really relish being right if it allows you to call out posters who argued with you in the past. Personally, the I told you so stuff is beneath you. Who cares how they posted, what they said, or even what your interpretation of their voice was? Who cares. Lets just talk about the now. Constantly reminding everyone that you were right, and they were wrong is just petty. Let it go.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I thought Green was serviceable last season. He finished exactly where I expected: 800 yards. He’s not the same player this season and I’m on board with trying another option, though few are available.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
you can yell and scream about AJ all yu want, fact of the matter is there are zero viable options elsewhere at this moment.

the real dog is our star receiver who got caught cheating and now the team has to hope for a 3-3 record during his suspension.